A month and a half ago, Vans treated us to the Sk8 Hi Velcro Classic in the Jungle Camo print which you can see in the post below. The brand just introduced a winter edition of the silhouette dressed in a snow camo print color scheme.
If you’re a Call Of Duty junkie, then the shoes will remind you of the Camo jacket the characters wear when battling in the snow. Interesting features of the shoes include a placebo lacing system and adjustable velcro straps near the tongue. Vans’s references will hit the panel synthetic strip and additional vans logos will cover the sockliner and the back. Here is a breakdown of the main features:
- Sturdy canvas upper with water-repellent coating for durability.
- Re-inforced toecaps to guard against wear and tear.
- Padded collars for support, flexibility, and comfort.
- gum rubber waffle outsole for a classic look and added traction.
Vans Sk8 Hi Velcro Classic Snow Camo Print
- Don’t Try To Resell The Air Jordan 12 Hyper Royal, Great News For Buyers - September 27, 2022
- Here’s What To Know About Reselling The Nike Dunk Low Magma Orange - September 26, 2022
- The Fake Air Jordan 1 High OG Taxi Looks Scary Good, Here’s How To Spot It - September 24, 2022