A month and a half ago, Vans treated us to the Sk8 Hi Velcro Classic in the Jungle Camo print which you can see in the post below. The brand just introduced a winter edition of the silhouette dressed in a snow camo print color scheme.
If you’re a Call Of Duty junkie, then the shoes will remind you of the Camo jacket the characters wear when battling in the snow. Interesting features of the shoes include a placebo lacing system and adjustable velcro straps near the tongue. Vans’s references will hit the panel synthetic strip and additional vans logos will cover the sockliner and the back. Here is a breakdown of the main features:
- Sturdy canvas upper with water-repellent coating for durability.
- Re-inforced toecaps to guard against wear and tear.
- Padded collars for support, flexibility, and comfort.
- gum rubber waffle outsole for a classic look and added traction.
Vans Sk8 Hi Velcro Classic Snow Camo Print
- Air Jordan 1 OG Shadow 2.0 555088-035| How Many Pairs Possibly Made, Resell & Where To Buy - May 11, 2021
- The Nike SB Dunk Low Stingwater Magic Mushroom DH7650-600, Where to Buy & How Many Pairs Possibly Made? - May 10, 2021
- Truth For Life E27 | How Are We To Understand Matthew 16:28? Did Jesus Give A False Prophecy? - May 9, 2021