Last week, I ran into the Black/Grey and Red Dub zero, but the Dub’s saga is not over yet. I think there are about three more colorways scheduled to release in the weeks to come. The next one is line is the Air Jordan Dub Zero Black Grey Oreo.
The colorway of this model is similar to that of the Air Jordan 4 Black Tech Grey Oreo; the shoes feature a black and grey upper with laser overlays. The grey midsole is adorned with black speckles – you can literally call these shoes ” the poor man oreo 4″. The main features are as follows:
Features are as follows:
- Premium leather upper for durability and support.
- Hidden lacing system and foam-backed collar for a performance fit.
- Visible Air-Sole® unit in the heel for impact protection.
- Encapsulated forefoot Air-Sole unit for lightweight cushioning.
- Solid rubber outsole with a herringbone pattern for durable traction.
Dub Zero Black Oreo
Colorway: Black Grey white, $160
They are supposed to retail for $160 but you can get them now for $130 and less, see listings below