I haven’t done any comparisons in quite some time and today I’ve decided to take on the Air Jordan 3 UNC. This was a very successful release from Jordan Brand, it completely sold out via retail on the day it dropped; so you can expect bootleggers to target it. The sizes used in the comparison below are both 9.5’s. I chose to zero in on key areas to avoid confusion; this isn’t an exhaustive comparison but I’m sure you’ll be able to use it to identify the fake air jordan 3 UNC.
(1) The oval circle shows you how much thicker the heel liner is on the authentic pair, you can barely identify the liner on the fakes.
(2) the dots on the area adjacent to the liner are very slanted on the authentic pair, and steep on the fake ( the parallelism isn’t the same, see red lines)
(3) The gap between the edge of the cement print and the upper part of the panel overlay is is wider on the fake see vertical red line
(4) the area containing the cement print is a bit darker on the fake pair, and the prints themselves are thicker on the fakes.
You can clearly see that the spacing between the screen of the air unit and the edge of the misdole is much wider on the authentic pair ( see red line). The screen of the unit is pretty much adjacent to the midsole on the fake air jordan 3 unc pair.
(1) The elephant print overlay is much wider on the fake pair ( see red arrow)
(2) The letters of the “AIR” text on the fake pair are misaligned ( see red circle)
(3) the spacing between the legs of the jumpman logo is wider on the authentic pair ( see horizontal red line)
(4) The liner is almost non existent on the fake pair ( see oval circle)
(1) The UPC codes aren’t the same on both boxes
(2) The size, font of the letters and numbers on the labels are totally different.
There you have it folks
PS: The Real VS Fake posts require a lot of time to write because replica/counterfeits are getting better and spotting their flaws is a meticulous task. I understand that some of you may still be unsure about the authenticity of your sneakers, this is why I’m providing the video below to give additional help. Be sure to watch it in its entirety and don’t forget to subscribe to my website. Your support is greatly appreciated
WHERE TO BUY AUTHENTIC PAIRS
You can purchase legitimate pairs from our featured sellers in the listings below
- How To Spot And Identify The Fake Air Jordan 4 Fire Red - November 28, 2020
- Quick Look At The Air Jordan 6 Singles Day DB9818-001 Day & Buy It Now - November 27, 2020
- How To Spot & Identify The Fake Air Jordan 1 Black Metallic Gold - November 26, 2020