I don’t need to remind you folks that the Air Jordan 13 Flint will be flying off retailers virtual shelves this coming Saturday. I wrote a post about the possible number of pairs produced and the current resale value of this model yesterday, see post below
The Flint 13 is definitely a target for the replica industry and fake pairs are already circulating on the market as I type this post. I was able to fetch images of legitimate pairs from trusted third party sellers and in the slides below , I’ll quickly show you how to identify the fake pairs. Be sure to also do your own homework since this isn’t an exhaustive list. Both shoes used for this comparison are of size 8.5. Here is how to spot the Fake Air Jordan 13 Flint
(1) You can clearly see that there is a subtle ring around the last lace hole on the authentic pair that is non existent on the fake pair
(2) The heel linear overshadows the edge of panel overlay on the real pair. But on the fake pair, the edge of the overlay overlaps the liner.
(3) the arrows clearly indicate that the shape of the area around the leopard eye is not only wider on the fake pair, but they don’t look quite the same.
(1) the medial side liner has more of an obtuse inclination on the fake pair
(2) The back tab shapes aren’t the same, you can pretty much figure that out.
(3) The spacing between the lateral and medial panel overlay is much wider on the fake pair ( remember both pairs are size 8.5’s)
(4) & (5)The spacing between the edge of the midsole and the medial and lateral overlays is wider on the fake pair
(6) The peak of the enclosed rectangular area is flat on the authentic pair and more like a parabola peak on the fake pair
The spacing between the throatline tab and the first set of lace holes is much wider on the authentic pair. The stitching is very weak on the fake pair, see red rectangle.
You can see the hidden antenna of the silver chip behind the label on the authentic label. I added those red lines to show you the shape of the antenna.
The dots that indicate where to tear up the price label are very apparent/ visible on the authentic pair’s label. You can also see how the jumpman logo on the fake label is a little blurry.
I hope you’ll be able to identify the Fake Air Jordan 13 Flint now that you’ve read this post
PS: The Real VS Fake posts require a lot of time to write because replica/counterfeits are getting better and spotting their flaws is a meticulous task. I understand that some of you may still be unsure about the authenticity of your sneakers, this is why I’m providing the video below to give additional help. Be sure to watch it in its entirety and don’t forget to subscribe to my website. Your support is greatly appreciated
You can purchase authentic pairs from legitimate sellers in the listings below
- How To Quickly Spot The Fake What The Air Jordan 5, eBay Is Already Polluted With Fake Pairs - September 24, 2020
- The Air Jordan 6 Tech Chrome CK6635 001 Is Available Now - September 24, 2020
- You Can Buy The Nike KD 13 Easy Money Sniper DA1340-100 Now - September 24, 2020