I’ve already written a projection post on the Jordan 1 royal Toe, see link below for access to the article
The replica industry has already made fake pairs of the Air Jordan 1 royal toe, and today we’ll be learning about preventive ways to avoid the replicas. I was able to collect images of legitimate pairs from authorized third party sellers for the comparison. Be sure to also do your own homework since this isn’t an exhaustive list. Both shoes used in this comparison are of size 9.5’s. Here is how to spot the Fake Air Jordan 1 OG Royal Toe
(1) The heel liner is much thicker on the authentic pair ( the yellow line are meant to convey the difference in the gap)
(2)The gap between the edge of the white panel overlay and the edge of the black overlay is wider on the fake pair ( remember both pairs are size 9.5’s)
(3) the cut of the leather is almost flat on the fake pair and obtuse on the authentic pair
The spacing between the elements of the wings on the heel logo is wider on the fake ( see oval circles)
You can see how the letters the “Air Jordan” text are completely crooked on the fake pair
(1) I drew a red line to show you that if the holes of the toebox were extended, they would almost bisect the crevice.
(2) The crevice is very shallow on the fake pair
No comment needed in the picture above, the differences are pretty obvious ( see yellow lines)
The gap between the bottom of the AIR text and the edge of the tongue tab is bigger on the fake pair.
Again no comment needed here, the nuances are obvious. There you have it folks. I hope you can now use this presentation to spot the Fake Air Jordan 1 OG Royal Toe
PS: The Real VS Fake posts require a lot of time to write because replica/counterfeits are getting better and spotting their flaws is a meticulous task. I understand that some of you may still be unsure about the authenticity of your sneakers, this is why I’m providing the video below to give additional help. Be sure to watch it in its entirety and don’t forget to subscribe to my website. Your support is greatly appreciated
Where To Buy the authentic Air Jordan 1 OG Royal Toe ?
You can purchase the shoe now on eBay from our featured sellers in the listings below
- Watch Out For The Fake Off White Air Jordan 5 Fire Red Sail - October 21, 2020
- Off White Air Jordan 5 Sail Fire Red DH8565-100, How Many Pairs Possibly Made & Resale Value - October 21, 2020
- Where To Buy The Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 Natural FZ5246 - October 20, 2020