I picked up a pair of the Jordan 13 lucky green on Saturday with the sole purpose of comparing it with replica pairs that are circulating on the market. I’m sure many third party marketplace vendors are carrying fakes, and they are sometimes hard to detect. In the presentation side by side pictures below, you’ll learn how to spot or identify the fake air jordan 13 lucky green. Both pairs used in this comparison are 9.5’s in size.
The leather material on the fake pairs has more wrinkles and its texture is rougher. You’ll also notice how very thin the heel liner is on the fake pair, it’s much thicker on the authentic pair, offering a plush feel to it ( see yellow line and arrow).
The jumpan on the fake pair appears disproportionate and thick. The tongue of the fake pair is shorter, see vertical red line.
The gap between the tab and the first set of holes is bigger on the authentic pair ( see yellow line). I also added the rectangular shapes to show you the differences in the texture of the leather and the positioning of the little circles.
Left Pair. There appears to be a bump on the tab of the fake pair, see yellow square. Moreover, the tab doesn’t extend very far on the fake pair ( see horizontal yellow line). The yellow circle shoes you the heel liner is almost non existent on the replica pair. The slanted yellow line shows you how steeper the inclination of the medial side liner is on the authentic pair. And the slanted red line shows you how the lateral side overlay is steeper on the authentic pair.
Right Pair. Once again you see how much thinner the heel liner is on the replica pair ( see double lines and red circle).
(1) The gap between the edge of the midsole and lateral overlay is wider on the authentic pair
(2) hairy suede leather on the authentic pair and smoother surface on the fakes
(3) The stitching is placed in different areas on both pairs ( they are both size 9.5 it ought to be in the same place)
The red circle puts an emphasis on the differences between the leather material ( rougher on the replica pair).
(1) Differences in the texture of the leather
(2) The gap between the medial side overlay and the edge of the midsole is smaller on the authentic pair
(3) the gap between the lateral side overlay and the edge of the midsole is smaller on the fake pair
The green area is more vibrant and sparkly on the authentic pair.
I know this is a very small detail but it’s worth mentioning, the font of the letters on the size sticker is bolder and thicker on the fake pair, and much thinner on the real pair.
The font of the letters & numbers is much bolder and thicker on the fake pair’s label. Also if you zero in on the mid section of the authentic pair’s label you’ll see a serpent like shape, that is the “silver metal chip” behind the label, see picture below for the prototype
The “tear up “dotted line is nowhere to be seen on the fake pair’s label.
The fake pair has an earlier production date, see red rectangle. And the area fencing the label is of the same white color as the enclosed space on the authentic pair, see red arrow; on the fake pair, that same area seems to be of a faded white color.
there you have it folks, hopefully this side by side is sufficient enough to teach you how to identify the fake air jordan 13 lucky green.
Where To Buy A Pair Of Authentic Lucky Green Jordan 13
You can buy it now on eBay from our featured sellers-CLICK HERE or click on the banner below
- How To Spot & Identify The Fake Air Jordan 1 Dark Mocha - October 27, 2020
- How To Spot & Identify The Fake Air Jordan 4 Union Off Noir - October 26, 2020
- Air Jordan 1 High Dark Mocha 555088-105, How Many Pairs Possibly Made & Resell - October 24, 2020