The Fake Air Jordan 5 Alternate Grape has been on the market for months but since I didn’t have access to pictures of legitimate pairs, I didn’t want to create subpar comparison. Today we’ll be learning ways to identify the replica pair. Both pairs used in this post are of size 8.5. This side by side comparison isn’t an exhaustive one, so be sure to do your own homework and check other authentication videos as well.
Here is How To Identify The Fake Air Jordan 5 Alternate Grape
One of the major areas on the Jordan 5’s that the replica industry struggles with is the netting. The plastic used on the fake pair is very hard and breakable. If you look at the pictures above, you’ll notice how the holes on the fake pair are thicker but shorter in length ( see red circles)
(1) There is a clear distinction between the material used on the midsole of the legitimate pair and the fake one
(2) The gap between the screen of the chair amber and the edge of the midsole is bigger on the authentic pair ( see yellow line)
The jumpman on the fake pair has more girth ( thicker) and the spacing between the edge of the midsole and the bottom of the jumpman is bigger on the fake pair ( see yellow line).
The heel tab has parabola shape that opens upward on the authentic pair but on the fake pair, the heel tab has more of a flat shape.
The jumpman on the outside of the tongue of the authentic pair is more vibrant, intense and striking. And the tongue of the fake pair appears very flimsy and flat.
Clearly on this fake pair, the label is totally wrong ( it’s black on the fake pair).
This fake pair has the right label but the font of the letters is thicker, compacted and almost illegible on the fake pair’s label ( see highlited areas).
There you have it folks I’ll invite you to watch the video below which will teach you how to authenticate your own sneakers by way of the RFID and the QR code.
or you can also buy the shoe on eBay from our featured sellers- CLICK HERE
- Quick Look At The New Balance 992 Navy & Grey & Buy It Now M992GG - March 5, 2021
- Sneaker Steals & Deals, Coupons, Exclusive Access, Sign Up Today - March 5, 2021
- Backdooring Sneakers Is The New Normal - March 5, 2021