I was picking up a pair of the New Balance 990 Fast Lane yesterday to fulfill a website order and an interesting event took place. I decided to drop by Jimmy Jazz to see if the store still had any of the Jordan 12 Black University Gold left. I quickly said a prayer to the Lord and decided to only acquire a pair if a size 9.5 was in stock. As soon as I was allowed to walk into the store, the sales associate asked if I wanted the last pair they had in stock, which was a 9.5. I thanked the Lord for the answered prayer and picked it up for the sole purpose of doing a side by side comparison with the replica pair I came across which was also a size 9.5. Like I always before all my comparisons, this is isn’t an exhaustive list of flaws, do your own homework and be sure to check other authentication videos. Here is how to identify the fake air jordan 12 black university gold
(1) The Jumpman text is almost adjacent to the upper part of the tab on the replica pair, but on the authentic pair, the text is right in the middle (equidistant on both sides)
(2) The plastic tab extends about an inch and half further on the authentic pair ( also see red arrow)
(1) The eyelets has extra ridges on the authentic pair
(2) The fake eyelet is also shorter than the eyelet on the authentic pair
(3) The jumpman is almost illegible on the fake pair and it is also much shorter on the fake pair ( look at its leg)
(1) The gap between the midsole and the Jordan tab is bigger on the fake pair
(2) The yellow color on the replica pair is lighter and a bit translucent ( you can see black portion of the tab above the #23)
(3) The jumpmen logos do not look the same between both pairs , and the yellow color isn’t the same between both tabs
The difference here is obvious and needs no comment.
(1) The fake pair has the wrong style number ( look at the digits)
(2) the fake pair also has the wrong upc code
There you have it folks I’ll invite you to watch the video below which will teach you how to authenticate your own sneakers by way of the RFID and the QR code.
- Quick Look At The New Balance 992 Navy & Grey & Buy It Now M992GG - March 5, 2021
- Sneaker Steals & Deals, Coupons, Exclusive Access, Sign Up Today - March 5, 2021
- Backdooring Sneakers Is The New Normal - March 5, 2021