The Air Jordan 11 Low Concord Bred released this past Saturday June the 28th and sold out instantly online. However several retailers still had a substantial amount of pairs in their local stores. I was able to pick up a retail pair this week for the sole purpose of doing a side by side comparison with its fake counterpart. Here are quick wasy to identify the Fake air jordan 11 low concord bred. Both pairs used in the images below are a size 8.5.
Both shoes are 8.5′ so they ought to technically have close to identical features. The red line that bisects the patent leather crevice near the forefoot is supposed to also bisect the midsole crevice. On the fake pair, you can clearly see that it isn’t the case because they are not aligned properly.
(1) The inclination of the heel counter is very steep on the fake pair ( almost vertical) but slanted on the authentic pair.
(2) the velcro strap is adjacent with the heel liner on the authentic pair but there is a significant space between the end of the strap and the liner on the fake pair
(3) Look at the cut of the midsole at the heel counter , it’s almost flat on the authentic pair but curvy on the fake
(4) The gap between both edges of the midsole is wider on the authentic pair ( which means more cushioning)
(1) The jumpman logo is almost adjacent to the back tab on the fake pair
(2) The heel liner is almost adjacent to the patent leather on the authentic pair ( patent leather i cut higher on the real pair)
(3) The midsole crevice at the edges looks has clear curves ( almost like a parabola) on the authentic pair but the curves are non existent on the fake pair
(4) The ink used on the #23 is clearly very cheap and will probably fade away quick
No comments needed here ( you can clearly see the same differences I mentioned in the picture preceding this one). The cut of the patent leather is definitely higher on the authentic pair.
There are very noticeable differences between the hand, head, belly and spacing between the jumpman legs.
The pods are adjacent to the forefoot threads on the fake pair. The gap between the ball of the jumpan and the pod is wider on the authentic pair ( remember both shoes are the same size )
(1) the fake pair has the wrong colorway written on the box label
(2) the gap between the style code and the “made in china” text is wider on the authentic pair.
There you have it folks, for more additional ways to authenticate your own sneakers by way of the RFID and the QR code, refer to the video below
You can purchase authentic pairs of the Air Jordan 11 low concord bred right now via Housakicks Shop -CLICK HERE