- Footlocker, Champs, Footaction will receive about 1/3 of the entire production
- Footlocker, Champs, Footaction online will receive about 1/3 of the stock the physical locations are receiving
- Since there are about 170 HOH ( house of hoops by footlocker locations) , we’ll assign a total of 48 pairs per HOH, 24 pairs per regular FTL store, 24 pairs per Champs and Footaction stores
- Eastbay will be also given 1/3 of the total allocation FTL,FTA & Champs are receiving
FTL, FTA & Champs ( physical stores)= (170 x48) + (24 x730) + ( 24 x 547)+ ( 24 x272)=45336 let say
FTL, FTA & Champs ( online)= 45336/3=15112
Total From FTL, FTA and Champs= 45336+ 15112 + 5038=65485 let say 66,000
and the Grand total for North America alone will be =66000 x3 = 198,000 let say 200,000. ( although I think it will exceed this number).
If you take into consideration the rest of the world , we can easily multiply that number by 2 and project the total number of pairs produced to be:
200,000 x 2=400,000.
PS: As you all know, I always have to add this disclaimer because every single projection that I make is purely based on assumptions that I have set. It is meant to give you an idea of what to expect, I don’t work any of these brands/retailers I mentioned and have no access to their numbers. I’m only using what is available to create plausible assumptions.
I’ve also written a post replica pairs of the Air Jordan 6 DMP being already out, so be sure to check out the link below
WHERE TO BUY AUTHENTIC PAIRS
You can preorder legitimate pairs from the sellers in the listings below
Latest posts by tayib salami (see all)
- Real Vs Fake Air Jordan 13 CNY Chinese New Year- Quick Tips To Identify The Replica Pair - January 25, 2020
- The Nike Air Max 1 CNY Longevity CU8861 460 Is Available Now - January 24, 2020
- Get 30% OffAir Jordan 1 Mid “Johnny Killroy” With Special Code - January 24, 2020