There has been a quick restock on the Nike Flyknit Racer Triple Black 526628 009 via KicksUSA. They released in late November, they are about 5.6 ounces and feature a single- layer, seamless knit upper. They are problably not the most winter ready shoes so you will definitely some thick socks if you plan buying a pair. The flyknit material was engineered to provide maximum support and stability for the foot to prevent injuries ( Reinforcement is incorporated directly into the fabric). The manufacturer’s features are as follows:
- UPPER: Knit
- MIDSOLE: Forefoot Nike Zoom unit and full-length Phylon
- OUTSOLE: Waffleskin rubber
Where to Buy?
- Nike Dunk Low Next Nature White Mint: A Step Towards Sustainability With A Good Resale Value - December 8, 2022
- Is The Air Jordan 11 Cherry Worth Reselling Or Investing In? - December 7, 2022
- Nike and Stussy to Release Air Max Penny 2 in Two New Colorways - December 6, 2022