Both the Diamond Turfs and the Bo Jackson SC High made a come back last year in their original colorways. I was actually surprised that Nike didn’t reintroduced another 90’s classic last year, the Air Max Speed Turf.
The Speed turf was introduced in 1995 and made very popular by hall of fame quarter back Dan Marino during his heydays with the Miami Dolphins. As you all know, we are experiencing a recycling of the 90’s and the very first colorway of the Speed Turfs to be reintroduced is the 49ers edition. They feature a premium leather upper with mesh udnerlays for ventilation purposes. They also come equipped with a midfoot strap ( made to mimic the conventional strap on football cleats). Here is a quick breakdown of the manufacturer’s features:
- Premium leather upper is soft and durable.
- Air-Sole unit for responsive cushioning.
- Rubber outsole provides durable traction.
WHERE TO BUY
Nike Air Max Speed Turf 49ers
WHITE/METALLIC GOLD-BLACK-GYM RED
Style#525225-101 , $140
You can also purchase them on eBay from our featured sellers, see listings below
- Air Jordan 4 Fire Red DC7770-160 How Many Pairs Possibly Made & Resell - November 24, 2020
- Truth For Life E5: Skewed Righteousness And The Rise Of False Heroes - November 22, 2020
- Quick Look At The Air Jordan 1 Mid Banned 554724 074 , Observations & Buy It Now - November 21, 2020