These were one of the best kobe’s to be released this year packed with so much stories. I wrote an article about them a few months ago and actually picked up a few pairs right after. See the Full story here The Anatomy of The Kobe Pale horse
The Nike Kobe 11 Pale Horse 824463 443 features a light grey Flyknit upper with dark grey detailing; the insoles bear a skull to represent death, and the heel has an interesting design which I know nothing about. A white Nike Swoosh and a translucent outsole complete the look of the shoe. The Manufacturer’s features are as follows:
- Flyknit construction uses TPU yarn for lightweight durability.
- Low-top design for range of motion.
- Signature details are placed on the tongue and foxing.
- Full-length Lunarlon foam for soft, responsive cushioning.
- Zoom Air unit in the heel for cushioning and responsiveness.
- Translucent rubber for traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Micro-tread pattern provides grip for multidirectional movement.
I have a few pairs left in stock for $159 available on my shop, see link below for purchase purposes
Watch my entire breakdown on the shoes in the video below
- The Nike Dunk Low Teddy Bear Is A Good Long Term Investment Option - November 29, 2022
- Nike Dunk Low Peach Cream-Another Day, Another Dunk Low Colorway, Is It Worth Reselling? - November 29, 2022
- Nike Dunk Low Velvet Teal is the Shoe You Need for Winter + Resale Value - November 28, 2022