The New Balance M990DMV4 was a subtle and quiet release; they were only available at DTLR locations. I was in my local mall on September the 3rd, picking up a few pairs of Banned 1 and stumbled upon them. Inspired by the bold and colorful Maryland flag, the DMV990 was birthed as a result of a collaboration between New Balance and DTLR. The shoes are dressed in an overall grey color scheme with touches of yellow, black and red to pay tribute to the MD flag.
The New Balance M990DMV4 features a mixture of pigskin and mesh on the upper part ; the tongue along with the inner liner were constructed with dual density foam to deliver comfort and foot stability.Cushioning is an integral part of the 990 model with the use of THE ENCAP technology on the midsole ( a combination of a core EVA encapsulated in a PU shell for superior cushioning). New Balance has also made some improvement with the version 4 of the 990’s to enhance breathability. The shoes sold out instantly online the day they were released, but you might still be able to find them in your local Down town locker room locations or check the listings below.
New Balance NB M990DMV4
style # M990DMV4
Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density collar foam
- Encap PU ring with EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) core
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Pigskin/mesh upper
Where to Buy?
- Nike Dunk Low Next Nature White Mint: A Step Towards Sustainability With A Good Resale Value - December 8, 2022
- Is The Air Jordan 11 Cherry Worth Reselling Or Investing In? - December 7, 2022
- Nike and Stussy to Release Air Max Penny 2 in Two New Colorways - December 6, 2022