End And Reebok are back at it again, concocting a new pearl for the month of march, the “End Reebok Instapump Og Black Salmon “.
The Majestic Salmon is behind the design of several sneakers including the ” Nike Dunk Low Salmon & the Nike SB Janoski Slamon“. According to END, this edition of the Pump fury was also inspired by the fish; he is known for his incredible survival skills. I can see exactly why many brands want to create a shoe that embodies the identify of the Majestic Salmon- survival, durability and longevity.
The shoes are covered in a black based upper with salmon pink detailing on the heel and inner liner.Reebok’s branding will occupy the heel area and the extension of the tongue; END will get their own logo on the grey heel & tongue tab. The laceless shoe will sit on a speckled midsole completed by a pink outsole.
Materials: They feature a combination of nylon and premium suede ( the suede has been uniquely crafted to mimic the scales of the Majestic Salmon). The customary “Instapump” nylon cage covers the eyestay and parts of side panels, and features an adjustable ” pump button” for a custom fit.
Comfort: they are equipped with an EVA midsole ( for shock-absorbing cushion and rebound) and the hexalite technology ( for maximum air cushioning that softens impact).
The main features are as follows:
- Low-cut design for freedom of motion and quick transitions
- EVA midsole for shock-absorbing cushion and rebound
- The Pump button and bladder wraps air around the foot for custom support
- Slip-on design for easy-in, easy-out training prep
- Hexalite technology provides unique air cushioning that softens impact while hexagonal-shaped lug pattern helps provide added traction and stability
Where To Buy:Enter Draw Now via END -CLICK HERE
the previous pack is on sale now on ebay, see listings below