The Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged Parley was birthed out of a collaboration with Adidas and the Parley Ocean Plastic Program. Plastic pollution didn’t happen overnight; it is a result of years of constant dumping. We are all affected by the pollution one way or another- it is a cycle, the junk gets dumped into the ocean, the sea life consumes it and we in turn consume the seafood , and consequently eat our own filth.
The shoes were made out of ocean plastics collected from the Maldives; they feature an icey blue and white color combination in keeping with the ocean’s vibrant colors. Adidas also emphasized the fact that the laces, the heel ( cap base, lining) and the sockliner cover were made of 100% recycled plastic. Additional features include:
- Primeknit Upper
- boost™’s Energy-Returning Properties
- SOCKFIT Upper
- Molded FITCOUNTER Heel
- TORSION SYSTEM®
- Continental™ Rubber Outsole
- STRETCHWEB Rubber Outsole
Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged Parley
Icey Blue/Ftw White/Icey Blue
WHERE TO BUY?
- Don’t Try To Resell The Air Jordan 12 Hyper Royal, Great News For Buyers - September 27, 2022
- Here’s What To Know About Reselling The Nike Dunk Low Magma Orange - September 26, 2022
- The Fake Air Jordan 1 High OG Taxi Looks Scary Good, Here’s How To Spot It - September 24, 2022