If you didn’t get a chance to score a pair of the Adidas Consortium SNS x Social Status Superstar Boost, UBIQ just added a full size run of the shoes on their website. They come in a black and white color combination and feature a premium primeknit upper. The customary shell toe will come in black and the usual Adidas three stripes can be seen on the lateral & medial side panels in black as well. My only gripe with the shoes is the midfoot area boost midsole that was added. I’d rather Adidas would just do away with the rubber sole and use a full length boost sole instead. Anyway maybe that would happen with their future projects. Here is a breakdown of all the features:
• Black and white mélange Primeknit upper.
• Matte black flat-profile rubber shelltoe.
• Taped 3-Stripes and heel detailing.
• Leather details at heel and tongue.
• Co-branded tongue labels.
• Co-branded insoles.
• White Boost midsole and extended medial panel.
• Black rubber outsole.
Adidas Consortium SNS x Social Status Superstar Boost
IMG SRC: KICKSONFIRE