The Jordan 3 midnight navy is officially releasing on March the 20th and I wrote a projection post on it several days ago, see link below
The Fake air jordan 3 midnight navy has been out for months now , but because I didn’t have access to pictures of legitimate pairs, I couldn’t confidently do a side by side comparison. I was able to find a few pictures today on eBay via authenticity guaranteed sellers, and proceeded to pin them against the replica pair. Prior to showing you the nuances I spotted, I’ll invite you to first go through the preliminary steps.
1. Smell the shoes ( only if you’ve already made the purchase)
One of the dead giveaway is the smell/odor of the glue uses to construct the replicas. If the glue smell is really strong to the point of irritating your nostrils, then you’ve probably being dealt a counterfeit
2.Proof of Purchase
Ask for a proof of purchase. Receipt must include details such as provenance, time of purchase, date and any other relevant information. If a seller is reluctant to provide that, I will strongly urge to refrain from following through with the purchase.
Now let’s talk about the actual flaws spotted.
(1) The heel liner is very thin on the fake pair ( see yellow arrow, you’ll notice how much thicker it looks on the real pair.
(2) the red arrow shows you how the cut is deeper on the authentic pair and a bit shallow on the fake
(3) The elephant print overlay is cut higher on the fake pair
(4) the elephant print cracks are much bolder and wider on the fakes ( this is a recurring error with a lot of fake Jordan 3’s)
(5) the gap between the screen and the edge of the midsole is bigger on the real pair
(6) the pattern on the grey are on the heel portion of the outsole isn’t the same between both pairs
You can clearly see how much bigger and bolder the cracks are on the fake pair.
Both shoes are size 12’s so they ought to have the same features; but you’ll notice how much higher the leather overlay cut is on the fake pair. You’ll also see how shorter the heel tab is on the replica pair. Once again look at the width and boldness of the cracks on the fake air jordan 3 midnight navy pair.
The contrast between both pairs is very clear here, the cement print’s cracks are narrower and less bold on the authentic pair.
Even though this isn’t a great picture, the differences are clear. The gap between the “12” and the writing under it is bigger on the fake pair. So is the gap between the jumoman and the QR code on the fake pair. The yellow arrow shows you how much thicker the border of the label is on the fake pair.
There you have it folks, so far these are the only notable nuances that were spotted.
You can check out our other real vs fake comparisons via the Legit Check page.
Where To Buy Legit Pairs
You can purchase authentic pairs on eBay via authenticity guaranteed, see listings below