In the world of entertainment, few talents can match the versatility and prowess of Teyana Taylor. As a singer, actress, dancer, and choreographer, her creative influence spans multiple disciplines. However, it is perhaps her status as a revered sneakerhead that has garnered the most enthusiasm from fans and connoisseurs alike. With anticipation at an all-time high, Taylor’s latest project – a collaboration with Air Jordan – is set to take the sneaker community by storm.
Introducing the Teyana Taylor Air Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT 2, this highly-anticipated partnership pays homage to Taylor’s 2018 hit record, “Rose in Harlem.” The sneaker’s design is a testament to her artistic ingenuity, featuring a bold color scheme of Gym Red, Black, Summit White, Earth, and Coconut Milk. The intricate details on this exclusive collaboration are what truly set it apart from other Air Jordan releases.
The black leather Swoosh adorning the lateral side boasts zig-zag stitching, while the medial side showcases the signature embroidered Red Swoosh, accented with Green thorns. This subtle yet evocative nod to the song’s title and theme demonstrates the thoughtful integration of Taylor’s musical and fashion sensibilities.
As an added touch, the words “A Rose From Harlem” are printed on the inner ankle flaps, further solidifying the connection between the sneaker and its inspiration. This detail not only emphasizes the importance of Taylor’s roots but also serves as a reminder of her rise to prominence in both the music and sneaker industries. If you’re looking to grab a pair , refer to the details below
Where To Buy The Teyana Taylor Air Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT 2 Rose From Harlem
Colorway: Gym Red/Black-Summit White-Earth-Coconut Milk
Style #: FJ0604-601
Release Date: June 1, 2023
Where To Buy:
Buy it now via StockX, CLICK HERE
Resale Value: Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT2 Rose From Harlem
The chart gives us a breakdown of the average sale price of the shoe since May 29, 2023. As you can see from the records, prices went from $330 on the 29th down to $288 the very next day and are currently $316, this is a great sign considering the current state of sneaker resale. Let’s see what the five number summary reveals.
Quartile Q1: 264.25
Quartile Q3: 332
The lowest sale recorded was $231 for a women’s size 8.5 while the highest was $427 for a size 12w. About 25% of the shoes sold between $231 and $264.25 while 50% sold between $264.25 and $332. The top 25% sales were between $332 and $427, the next chart will give you a breakdown of the sale prices by size. There were no outliers and the overall resale value was $305 with a 15% volatility ( that’s about normal).
At $305, you can expect a profit margin of +$118, a 74% mark up ( almost 5 times above average).
Based on the collected data, 31% of the sales generated earnings between $65 and $95 ( sizes 5.5w,6w,7.5w,8.5w). The remaining 69% led to profit margins $100 and above with sizes 12w,6.5w,11w and 11.5w producing incredible margins. The verdict is clear, the Teyana Taylor Air Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT 2 is one of the best shoes to sell for the month of June. To maximize your returns I’ll only recommend aiming for larger sizes 10w and above.