Where To Buy The Adidas Yeezy Foam Runner Sand & Resale Value

adidas-Yeezy-Foam-Runner-Sand-FY4567 release date and resale value
Spread the love

It’s been a long, hot summer. Your feet have taken a beating, running around from BBQs to the beach to Fourth of July fireworks. But don’t worry, Adidas has your back – or rather, your feet. The Adidas Yeezy Foam Runner Sand is just the shoe you need to close out the season in comfort.

The upper is made out of a unique foam compound that blends together lightweight EVA with harvested algae. Coming in a neutral monochromatic finish, the shoes are then completed with a series of oval cut-outs that enable airflow throughout the foam runner. Whether you’re looking for a comfortable option to wear or you just want to add another  Yeezy silhouette to your rotation, the Sand Foam Runner is definitely worth checking out. For purchase purposes, refer to the details below

 Adidas Yeezy Foam Runner Sand Release Information

  • Price:$80
  • Release Date: 2022-08-26
  • Style Code:FY4567
  • Color: Sand / Sand / Sand

Retailer(s)

Adidas, Footpatrol, END, Footshop,Afew, BSTN, SNS, Asphat, Naked

Buy it on eBay, CLICK HERE

Buy it now via StockX, CLICK HERE

Yeezy Foam Runner Sand: Resale Value

adidas yeezy foam runner sand resale value by size

The chart above gives us a breakdown of the average sale price of the shoe by size, as well as the earnings generated. As you can see, 56% of the sales resulted in earnings between $60 and $90 ( sizes 6,8-10 and 14). the remaining 44% led to profits $90 and above ( sizes 7, 11-13).

This is definitely one of the best shoe to resell this week as mark ups are between 71% and 125% ( 5 to 8 times above average). It is important to mention that many retailers are going to carry it, so the current margins might drop by up to 10%, but even then, the mark ups will still be well above average.

You can check out other shoes worth reselling this week on our projection page, CLICK HERE

adidas Yeezy Foam Runner Sand FY4567 Restock Release Date
adidas Yeezy Foam Runner Sand FY4567 Restock Release Date
adidas Yeezy Foam Runner Sand FY4567 Restock Release Date
adidas Yeezy Foam Runner Sand FY4567 Release Date
adidas Yeezy Foam Runner Sand FY4567 Release Date
adidas Yeezy Foam Runner Sand FY4567 Release Date
adidas Yeezy Foam Runner Sand FY4567 Release Date

 

tayib salami
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x