Should You Resell The Nike Dunk Low Wolf Grey Pure Platinum?

nike dunk low platinum wolf grey platinum
Spread the love

Nike has been accused of many things over the years, but one thing that can not be denied is their ability to find new ways to exploit their most iconic silhouettes. The Dunk Low is no exception, as the brand has released numerous iterations of the shoe over the years, each with its own unique twist. The latest example is the Nike Dunk Low Wolf Grey Pure Platinum, which features a two-tone Grey suede upper paired with White leather Swooshes, tongue label, and heel tabs.

One of the things that sets the  Dunk Low Wolf Grey Pure Platinum apart from other shoes in the Dunk line is the use of premium materials. The two-tone Grey suede upper gives the shoe a luxurious look and feel, while the White leather Swooshes, tongue label, and heel tabs add an extra level of sophistication. The Navy Blue insole atop a Grey midsole and translucent outsole complete the design of the shoe and make it one of the most stylish sneakers on the market today.

If you’re looking to add another versatile fresh pair of dunks to your sneaker rotation, this might be the one, for purchase purposes refer to the details below.

Where To Buy The Nike Dunk Low Wolf Grey Pure Platinum

  • Price:$160
  • Release Date: 2022-09-23
  • Style Code:DX3722-001
  • Color: Pure Platinum / White / Wolf Grey

Retailer(s)

Nike US

You may also purchase it on eBay, CLICK HERE

Stock Numbers

nike dunk low pure platinum wolf grey stock numbers

As you can see the stock numbers are going to be relatively high, I will provide you with an accurate breakdown of the number of pairs per size within the next three days, stay tuned.

Dunk Low Wolf Grey Pure Platinum: Resale Value

nike dunk low pure platinum wolf grey resale value by size

Observations

Before we even start talking about the average sale price of the shoe, let’s mention that Nike has bumped the MSRP to $160 from $100 or $110. Most pair of dunks are priced at $100 so I’m not sure how the brand can justify this sudden $50 increase. The use of premium materials shouldn’t be an excuse for such a hike in the price, after all all shoes ought to be built with premium materials.

As you can see from the chart above, 75% of the sales resulted in losses ( sizes 6-10 and size 11) while the remaining 25% led to earnings $25 ( sizes 10.5,11.5 and 12). That’s because of the retail price is $160. What can we conclude about this shoe?

Conclusion

I would not recommend reselling it at all, not even on larger sizes right now. But let me mention that the Nike SB Dunk Low Premium Wolf Grey, which released in 2017 is worth about $900 at the moment. It grew from an average sale price of $90 to $900. There are strong chances that the same fate awaits the Dunk Low Wolf Grey, I will not be surprised if within the next 36 months, the resale value grows as high as $500. If you have  capital to spare, this is definitely a shoe you want to invest in for the long term.

Be sure to check out projection page for other sneakers we discussed.

Nike Dunk Low Premium Grey White DX3722-001 Release Date
Nike Dunk Low Premium Grey White DX3722-001 Release Date
Nike Dunk Low Premium Grey White DX3722-001 Release Date
Nike Dunk Low Premium Grey White DX3722-001 Release Date
Nike Dunk Low Premium Grey White DX3722-001 Release Date
Nike Dunk Low Premium Grey White DX3722-001 Release Date

 

tayib salami
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x