As we all look forward to the return of the Lebron 8 South Beach n 2021, Nike has concocted a new edition of the Lebron 8 silhouette in the colors of Los Angeles, the Nike Lebron 8 QS Lakers. The shoe features a purple upper with yellow highlights on the side swoosh logo, the eyestay and the liner. Completing the look of this sneaker is a white sole coupled contrasted by a purple outsole. Today we’ll try to figure out the possible number of pairs made and the shoe’s current resale value. This is certainly going to be a very limited release indicated by the “QS” ( Quick Strike). Let’s get a count of the stockists that were given an inventory beside Nike.
Major retailer(s): Footlocker ( in store only)
so far these are the only stores that are confirmed. Now we need set up our assumptions and then we can the run the numbers.
- Footlocker will probably receive about 40% of the entire inventory
- Based on my research, only two footlockers were allocated (Foot Locker Hollywood & Highland,Foot Locker Beverly Center)
- We’ll assume that each location will receive about 500 pairs
Footlocker= 500 x2= 1000 pairs
we assumed that this number represented 40% of the overall inventory, so the possible number of pairs made is:
Total= (1000) pairs+( 1000) pairs+ (500) pairs= 2500 pairs based on our assumptions.
So I’ll conclude that the total number of pairs made worldwide will probably fall within the 2000 pairs < Number Of Pairs Made < 5000 pairs
PS: As you all know, I always have to add this disclaimer because every single projection that I make is purely based on assumptions that I have set. It is meant to give you an idea of what to expect, I don’t work any of these brands/retailers I mentioned and have no access to their numbers. I’m only using what is available to create plausible assumptions.
What about the Nike Lebron 8 QS Lakers’ resale value? Can we talk about it? It’s interesting because not one third party marketplace has any sales’ data, which is another strong indicator of how limited this model is. So what can you expect as far the shoe’s resale value?
I’ll say that it will probably resell for anywhere between ($400-$800) or even more, at this point I’m being very conservative with these numbers.
Nike LeBron 8 QS ‘Lakers’
- Release Date: 2020-12-15
- Style Code:DC8380-500
- Color:Court Purple / Court Purple / University Gold / University Gold
- New Balance 550 Marquette: A Worthy Addition to the Lineup - September 30, 2022
- The Nike Air Zoom Flight 95 OG True Red Is a Blast From the Past - September 30, 2022
- The Nike Air Max 1 QS Obsidian Is Available Now For Retail And Under - September 29, 2022