Nike Dunk Low Peach Cream-Another Day, Another Dunk Low Colorway, Is It Worth Reselling?

Spread the love

Nike just can’t seem to get enough of the Dunk Low. The silhouette has been resurrected from the dead and it seems like there’s a new colorway dropping every other week. The latest offering is the Nike Dunk Low “Peach Cream” and, well, it’s exactly what it sounds like. Let’s break down this latest release.

The  Dunk Low “Peach Cream” is constructed with a leather and mesh upper, giving the shoe a breathable yet sturdy feel. The upper is predominantly cream-colored, with peach overlays on the Swooshes, laces, lining, and insoles. The word “Nike” is embroidered on the heels in white thread, adding a nice touch of contrast. The midsole is also white, which really makes the peach pop. And finally, the outsole is rubber for traction and durability

Now, let’s talk about the elephant in the room – do we really need another Nike Dunk Low colorway? The answer is probably no but, at this point, does Nike really care? They’ve got the sneaker world on lock and, as long as people are still buying Dunks, they’re going to keep pumping them out.

If you’re a Nike Dunk Low junkie, then you need to cop a pair of these “Peach Creams” when they drop. For purchase purposes, refer to the details below

Where To Buy The Nike Dunk Low Peach Cream

  • Price:$110
  • Release Date: 2022-11-30
  • Style Code:DD1503-801
  • Color: Peach Cream / White / Peach Cream

Retailer(s)

Nike

You may also purchase it now on eBay from our featured sellers, CLICK HERE

Nike Dunk Low Velvet Teal is the Shoe You Need for Winter + Resale Value

Dunk Low Peach Cream: Resale Value

Nike dunk low peach cream resale value by size

Observations

The chart above gives us a breakdown of the average sale price of the shoe by size, as well as the earnings associated with each. As you can see from the records, 18% of the sales resulted in losses ( sizes 5w and 6w). The remaining 82% led to earnings under $15 ( all other sizes). The shoe has a current volatility of 4%, so don’t expect the current prices to change drastically, though they may change because of the stock numbers being relatively high.

The overall average resale value is about $135, leading to a profit margin of +$5, a 4% mark up (3.8 times below average). Based on the current trend, don’t expect to see any significant changes within the next six months. The prices will probably lie within the $130 to $135 interval. I wouldn’t recommend reselling this colorway at the moment. It will reach its peak at $180, and that might take a total of 24 months. So you can decide whether this colorway is worth the investment or not.

Nike Dunk Low Peach Cream DD1503-801 Release Date

Nike Dunk Low Peach Cream DD1503-801 Release Date

Nike Dunk Low Peach Cream DD1503-801 Release Date

Nike Dunk Low Peach Cream DD1503-801 Release Date

Nike Dunk Low Peach Cream DD1503-801 Release Date

Nike Dunk Low Peach Cream DD1503-801 Release Date

Nike Dunk Low Peach Cream DD1503-801 Release Date

Nike Dunk Low Peach Cream DD1503-801 Release Date

 

 

 

tayib salami
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x