- Footlocker, Champs, Footaction will receive about 1/3 of the entire production
- Footlocker, Champs, Footaction online will receive about 1/3 of the stock the physical locations are receiving
- Since there are about 170 HOH ( house of hoops by footlocker locations) , we’ll assign a total of 48 pairs per HOH, 24 pairs per regular FTL store, 24 pairs per Champs and Footaction stores
- Eastbay will be also given 1/3 of the total allocation FTL,FTA & Champs are receiving
FTL, FTA & Champs ( physical stores)= (170 x48) + (24 x730) + ( 24 x 547)+ ( 24 x272)=45336 let say
FTL, FTA & Champs ( online)= 45336/3=15112
Total From FTL, FTA and Champs= 45336+ 15112 + 5038=65485 let say 66,000
and the Grand total for North America alone will be =66000 x3 = 198,000 let say 200,000. ( although I think it will exceed this number).
If you take into consideration the rest of the world , we can easily multiply that number by 2 and project the total number of pairs produced to be:
200,000 x 2=400,000.
PS: As you all know, I always have to add this disclaimer because every single projection that I make is purely based on assumptions that I have set. It is meant to give you an idea of what to expect, I don’t work any of these brands/retailers I mentioned and have no access to their numbers. I’m only using what is available to create plausible assumptions.
I’ve also written a post replica pairs of the Air Jordan 6 DMP being already out, so be sure to check out the link below
WHERE TO BUY AUTHENTIC PAIRS
You can preorder legitimate pairs from the sellers in the listings below
- How To Quickly Spot The Fake What The Air Jordan 5, eBay Is Already Polluted With Fake Pairs - September 24, 2020
- The Air Jordan 6 Tech Chrome CK6635 001 Is Available Now - September 24, 2020
- You Can Buy The Nike KD 13 Easy Money Sniper DA1340-100 Now - September 24, 2020