Don’t Try To Resell The Air Jordan 6 Toro Bravo, Great News For Buyers

air jordan 6 toro bravo release date and resale value
Spread the love

The Air Jordan 6 Toro Bravo is about to make a sweeping entrance into the sneaker scene , and it’s bringing its fiery-hot A-game. Dressed in a vibrant Varsity Red and Black color scheme, the shoe’s resemblance to the Jordan 5 Raging Bull is enough to make any sneaker enthusiast’s heart skip a beat. With the  market oversaturated with colorways and themes, it takes something truly special to cut through all the noise – and the Toro 6 is undoubtedly one of those shoes.

As the name suggests, the Jordan 6 Toro Bravo is inspired by Jordan 5 Raging Bull, which was released back in 2009 and has become an iconic shoe. The sneaker features an all-red suede upper  balanced perfectly by black appearing on the tongues, heel tabs, and midsole. Its translucent icy outsole is another slick addition to complete the look. If you’re interested in picking up a pair, refer to the details below.

Where To Buy The Air Jordan 6 Toro Bravo

  • Price:$200
  • Release Date: 2023-05-24
  • Style Code:CT8529-600
  • Color: Varsity Red / Black


Nike US, DTLR, Nordstrom, JD Sports, Finishline


You may also purchase it on eBay from our featured sellers via authenticity guaranteed, CLICK HERE

Resale Value

Air Jordan 6 Toro Bravo Resale Value Vs time

The chart above gives us a summary of the average sale price of the shoe since May 21, 2023 on third party marketplaces. As you can see from the data, prices went from $237 down to $234 within a 24 hour period, decreasing by $4. Let’s see what the five number reveals.

Minimum: 218
Quartile Q1: 226.75
Median: 231
Quartile Q3: 241
Maximum: 312

The lowest sale recorded thus far was $218 for a size 7.5 while the highest sale was $312 for a size 9. It’s worth noting that another size 9 sold for $221. 25% of the shoes sold between $218 and $227 ( see next chart for sizes). 50% sold between $227 and $241 and another 25% sold between $241 and $312. There were three outliers, $305, $310 and 4312 corresponding to sizes 10, 9.5 and 9.

With these outliers disregarded, the overall average resale value is $232 with a 4% volatility ( which is a good sign). You can expect about 95% of the shoes to sell between $216 and $248. At $232, you’re looking at a loss of -$1. Let’s see what the projected earnings are by size.

Air Jordan 6 Toro Bravo Earnings By size Sold


42% of the sales led to losses ( sizes 7.5-8.5, 10.5 and 11.5), while the remaining 58% generated profit margins under $10. The verdict is quite clear, I wouldn’t recommend reselling the shoe if you’re a Day Trader. If you wonder how third party sellers are able to sell the shoe for right around $230 and still make a profit, then understand that it is probably readily available at the Nike Employee store ( where it sells for up to 50% below the MSRP). The only other reason I can think of is that retailers are secretly selling their inventory on these dynamic marketplaces.

The bottom line is, do not try to resell the Toro 6, at least at the moment. There is no doubt that the demand for the product is high, and it will certainly fly off retailers’ shelves but the shoe has no resale value. I’ll only recommend picking it up as a long term investment option. Even then you’ll have to wait at least 2 to 3 years to see significant changes.

Buyers ought to rejoice for you’ll be able to buy a pair for retail or less.

Official Images Of The Jordan 6 Toro Bravo

Air Jordan 6 Toro Bravo CT8529-600
Air Jordan 6 Toro Bravo CT8529-600
Air Jordan 6 Toro Bravo CT8529-600

Air Jordan 6 Toro Bravo CT8529-600

Air Jordan 6 Toro Bravo CT8529-600

Air Jordan 6 Toro CT8529-600

Air Jordan 6 Toro CT8529-600

Air Jordan 6 Toro CT8529-600

tayib salami
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x