Don’t Try To Resell The Air Jordan 5 Dark Concord, Great News For Buyers

air jordan 5 dark concord resale value release date
Spread the love

Jordan Brand has a habit of ignoring its own self-imposed rules. The latest example is the release of the Air Jordan 5 Dark Concord. By this time the Jordan 5  ought to be long retired by now. But instead of putting this venerable silhouette in the doghouse, Nike continues to release newer colorways.

This particular colorway features a clean White leather upper paired with Concord contrasting accents throughout and sockliner. 3M reflective tongues, Black midsole atop an icy translucent outsole completes the design. As always, Jordan Brand has given sneakerheads another reason to empty their wallets. But it’s worth noting that not all of the brand’s decision making is as wise as this one.

If you’re interested in purchasing a pair, refer to the details below.

Where To Buy The Air Jordan 5 Dark Concord

Color: White/Dark Concord-Black
Style Code: DD0587-141
Release Date: August 6, 2022
Price: $200

Retailer(s)

Nike US, Finishline, JD Sports, DTLR

You may also purchase it right away on eBay, CLICK HERE

Or via StockX, CLICK HERE

Jordan 5 Dark Concord: Resale Value

air jordan 5 dark concord resale value by size

The chart above gives us a breakdown of the current earnings/losses per size sold of the shoe. As you can see, 75% of the sales resulted in losses ( sizes 9-12, 13-14). 17% led to profits between $10 and $30 ( sizes 8.5 and 12.5), and the remaining 8% resulted in an astronomical profit of $90 ( size 7). But for size 7, only one single sale was recorded ( small sample), so the information isn’t reliable. It leads me to believe that this was a result of an impulsive buyer who just pulled the trigger on a shoe he/she could’ve paid a lot less for. The five number summary confirms it.

Minimum: 183
Quartile Q1: 205.5
Median: 215
Quartile Q3: 234.25
Maximum: 332

The lowest sale recorded was $183 ( size 9.5), while the highest was $332 ( size 7). 25% of the shoes sold for prices from $183 to $206, 50% sold for prices between $206 and $234. And another 25% sold for prices from $234 to $332. Your only chance of making any profits is if you aim for sizes in the top 25%. But we are three days away from the official release date, and you can expect prices to even tank more. The $332 sale ( size 7) was considered an outlier, and with this taken out of the data, the average resale value is $219, resulting in a -$12 loss.

Verdict

Do not attempt to resell the Jordan 5 Dark Concord. This shouldn’t come as a surprise, 5’s never do well on the resale market. and I won’t even recommend it for the long term, it might take up to three years for this shoe to peak at $300. More good news for buyers and collectors, you’ll be able to buy this shoe for retail or even under.

Jordan 5 Dark Concord: Review

Here’s a thorough review of the shoe courtesy of Weartesters via Youtube

 

Air Jordan 5 Concord DD0587-141 Release Date On-Feet
Air Jordan 5 Concord DD0587-141 Release Date On-Feet
Air Jordan 5 Concord DD0587-141 Release Date On-Feet
Air Jordan 5 Concord DD0587-141 Release Date On-Feet
Air Jordan 5 Concord DD0587-141 Release Date On-Feet
Air Jordan 5 Concord DD0587-141 Release Date On-Feet

Air Jordan 5 Concord DD0587-141 Release Date On-Feet

Air Jordan 5 Concord DD0587-141 Release Date On-Feet
Air Jordan 5 Concord DD0587-141 Release Date On-Feet
Air Jordan 5 Concord DD0587-141 Release Date Price

images courtesy of Sneakerbardetroit

 

 

tayib salami
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x