Don’t Try To Resell The Air Jordan 1 High OG Gorge Green, Good News For Buyers

air jordan 1 high og gorge green release date and resale value
Spread the love

It’s hard to believe that the  Jordan 1 is over 35 years old. First released in 1985, the sneaker was designed by Peter Moore and quickly became one of the most popular basketball shoes of all time. Today, the silhouette 1 is just as popular as it was when it first debuted—if not more so. Thanks to a steady stream of new colorways, the latest being the Air Jordan 1 High  OG Gorge Green, the  1 has cemented its place in sneaker culture as a timeless classic.

One of the things that has kept the  Jordan 1 relevant for over three decades is Nike’s continued innovation with the sneaker. While the basic silhouette remains the same, the brand  has released countless different colorways and material combinations over the years. Just when you think you’ve seen it all, Nike manages to dig up a new colorway that blows you away.

For example, take a look at the  “Gorge Green” colorway. The mix of green and silver looks great, and it’s perfect for the fall season. The Gorge Green upper is accented by white underlays and silver Metallic Silver Swoosh logos. The result is a head-turning contrast that is sure to subtly stand out. In addition,  the shoes are also constructed with premium materials, making them not only stylish but also comfortable and built to last. And of course, they feature Nike’s signature Air cushioning, making them a joy to wear both on and off the court. If you’re looking to pick up a pair, refer to the details below

Where To Buy The Air Jordan 1 High OG Gorge Green

Color: Gorge Green/Metallic Silver-White
Style Code: DZ5485-303
Release Date: November 26, 2022
Price: $180

Retailer(s)

Finishline, JD SportsYcmc

Nike EUR, Nike CAN, END, Offspring,

Slam Jam, BSTN, Naked

Buy it now on eBay, CLICK HERE

How To Spot & Identify The Fake Air Jordan 1 High Lost And Found

Jordan 1 High Gorge Green: Resale Value

air jordan 1 high og gorge green resale value by size

Observations

The chart above gives us a breakdown of the average sale price of the shoe by size, as well as the returns ( profits or losses) associated with each. As you can see from the records, 56% of the sales resulted in major losses ( as much as $36) and corresponded to sizes 5,7,7.5, 8.5-10.5 and 11.5. The remaining 44% led to earnings under $20. The verdict is pretty clear, this isn’t a shoe you want to resell, at least not right now. It does have the potential for significant growth but you’ll have to wait at least 14 to 18 months to see any major change in the current average sale price.

This is however great news for buyers , especially those with the sizes that lead to losses. You can expect the current margins to even drop by up to 5% when the shoe releases officially.

Be sure to check out our projection page for other sneakers we wrote about, CLICK HERE

Air Jordan 1 Gorge Green DZ5485-303 Release Date Price

Air Jordan 1 Gorge Green DZ5485-303 Release Date Price

Air Jordan 1 Gorge Green DZ5485-303 Release Date Price

Air Jordan 1 Gorge Green DZ5485-303 Release Date Price

Air Jordan 1 Gorge Green DZ5485-303 Release Date Price

Air Jordan 1 Gorge Green DZ5485-303 Release Date Price

Air Jordan 1 Gorge Green DZ5485-303 Release Date Price

Air Jordan 1 Gorge Green DZ5485-303 Release Date Price

Air Jordan 1 Gorge Green DZ5485-303 Release Date Price

Air Jordan 1 Gorge Green DZ5485-303 Release Date

Air Jordan 1 Gorge Green DZ5485-303 Release Date

Air Jordan 1 Gorge Green DZ5485-303 Release Date

Air Jordan 1 Gorge Green DZ5485-303 Release Date

Air Jordan 1 Gorge Green DZ5485-303 Release Date

images courtesy of Sneakerbardetroit

tayib salami
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x