web analytics

Are The Adidas Adilette Slide 22 Worth Reselling?

Adidas Adilette Slide 22 release date and resale 1
Spread the love

Kanye West took to social media recently to share his thoughts on the new Adidas Adilette slide 22. And, as always, he did not hold back. He made the following statement on Instagram,

“These shoes represent the disrespect that people in power have to the talent,” West wrote. “This shoe is a fake Yeezy made by Adidas themselves.”

He’s basically accusing Adidas of ripping off his Yeezy sneakers. It sounds intriguing to me because I’d think he’d be flattered by it, but I guess not. I find it difficult to believe that this rant was genuine. I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a publicity stunt. Let’s be honest: until Kanye made his pompous accusations, there wasn’t much buzz about the Adilette slides. When the post was published on Instagram, it sparked an unprecedented wave of reactions and engagement. Guess who benefits from it? Adidas, of course. In his rant, Kanye did not call for a boycott of the slides. Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t believe Kanye’s accusations. And, to be honest, I don’t see any parallels between the Yeezy and the Adilette Slides. And maybe Kanye should read what inspired his collaborators to create the slides,

Inspired by 3D topography and human expeditions to Mars, the Adilette Slide 22  defy gravity with futuristic design details. The contoured footbed and soft rubber outsole ensure maximum comfort whether you’re hitting the showers or the streets.

There is a total of four colorways releasing tomorrow, so if you’re interested in picking up a pair, refer to the details below

Where To Buy The Adilette Slide 22

 

Adidas Adilette Slide 22 Magic lime
Adilette Slide 22 Magic lime
  • Price:$55
  • Release Date: 2022-06-24
  • Style Code:GX6946
  • Color: MAGIC LIME/MAGIC LIME/MAGIC LIME

Retailer(s)

Adidas UK, FR

Buy it now on eBay, CLICK HERE

StockX, CLICK HERE

Adidas Adilette Slide 22 dESERT SAND
Desert Sand
  • Price:$55
  • Release Date: 2022-06-24
  • Style Code:GX6945
  • Color: DESERT SAND/ST DESERT SAND/ST DESERT SAND

Retailer(s)

Adidas UK, FR

Buy it now on eBay, CLICK HERE

StockX, CLICK HERE

Adidas Adilette Slide 22 Carbon Aluminum
Slide 22 Carbon Aluminum
  • Price:$55
  • Release Date: 2022-06-24
  • Style Code:GX6947
  • Color: Black/ Grey

Retailer(s)

Adidas UK, FR

Buy it now on eBay, CLICK HERE

StockX, CLICK HERE

Adidas Adilette Slide 22 Desert Sand Magic lime

  • Price:$55
  • Release Date: 2022-06-24
  • Style Code:GY1597
  • Color: MAGIC LIME/ST DESERT SAND/MAGIC LIME

Retailer(s)

Adidas UK, FR

Buy it now on eBay, CLICK HERE

StockX, CLICK HERE

Now the next question we have to answer is- are these slides worth reselling? We’ll see how they are currently performing on third party marketplaces and draw our conclusions.

Adidas Adilette Slide 22 Resale Value

Magic Lime

 

Adidas Adilette Slide 22 Magic lime resale by size

As you can see, the Magic Lime colorway isn’t one you want to resell. 67% of the sales resulted in losses. And I don’t think prices are going to increase with time. So I wouldn’t touch this colorway unless you’re buying them to wear them.

Desert Sand

Adidas Adilette Slide 22 Desert sand resale by size

Only 10% of the sales resulted in a loss ( size 5). The remaining 90% resulted in earnings $22 and below, that isn’t too bad for a pair of slides. I’ll let you decide whether this is an investment worth considering. Keep in mind that prices will likely not increase with time.

Carbon

Adidas Adilette Slide 22 carbon resale value by size

75% of the sales resulted in earnings between $25 and $40 ( that’s mark up between 46% and 74%), that’s very good. Another 25% lead to margins between $40 and $75. To maximize your profits , aim for sizes 11 and 12 ( check the graph above).

Magic Lime/ Desert Sand

Adidas Adilette Slide 22 magic lime desert sand resale by size

This is also another colorway that is worth reselling, as you can see in the chart above. Margins range from$16 to $51.  So what’s the verdict on the slides in general?

Verdict

The only colorways worth pursuing are the Carbon and the Magic Lime/Desert.

tayib salami
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x