I just wrote a post about the possible number of pairs made of the Air Jordan Retro 4 “What The 4”, see link below
Now we need to evaluate the performance of the shoe in third party marketplaces. That is going to help us make some inferences about how the shoe will perform in the retail market as well. I collected my data from eBay and StockX, combined them and came up with the results below, see histogram
You can clearly see that size 8.5 is leading the charge with a total of 27 pairs sold so far ( 58.7% of the pairs sold were of size 8.5). Out of the 46 sales records, most of the individuals purchasing the shoe are mostly interested in the size 8.5. Now let’s find the average sale price per size sold.
Average sale value for size 8 is $250 since every one of the five pairs sold for $250
Average sale value for size 8.5
The current market value for a size 8.5 is $275 but that is misleading because there is an outlier at $595 and it has affected the average. So I’ll do is remove the $595 and find my average based on the remaining numbers, hence the new average is $262
Average sale value for size 9.5 is $250 ( only one sale recorded)
Average sale value for size 10 is $250 since every one of the six pairs sold for $250
Average sale value for size 11 is $275 since two pairs sold one for $250 another for $300
Average sale value for size 11.5 is $247.5 ( from 2 sales $245 and $250)
Average sale value for size 12 is $277.5 ( from 2 sales %296 and $259)
Average sale value for size 13 is $250 (only one pair sold)
Let me put it in a graph so you can see what it looks like
This certainly going to change once the shoe releases, here are some quick inferences I can make:
- sizes 8-8.5 will sell out via retail within the first week the shoe releases
- larger sizes will probably take some time to sell out
- retailers should have a relatively good week end
- there is no need to buy this shoe for resale purposes unless multiple pairs are acquired at a discount.
- the shoe will lose about 10% to 15% of its resale value once it drops on November the 23rd.
- I will continue to monitor the progress as time goes
You can buy it now on eBay from our featured sellers in the listings below
- How To Identify The Fake Air Jordan 11 Low Concord Bred - July 2, 2020
- Quick Ways To Identify The Fake Air Jordan 5 Top3 - June 20, 2020
- The Nike Air Max 90 Galaxy Supernova CW6018-001 Is Available Now - June 19, 2020