Air Jordan 6 Metallic Silver : a Fresh Take on a Classic Silhouette +Resale Value

air jordan 6 metallic silver release date and resale value
Spread the love

The Air Jordan 6 is a classic sneaker that looks great in any color. The latest release, the Air Jordan 6 Metallic Silver, is a fresh take on the series-clinching classic. The shoe features a sleek Black upper made with synthetic leather. The design is accented with Metallic Silver details that add extra off-court flair. These sneakers also have an encapsulated Air-Sole unit in the heel for cushioning and a rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for traction and durability.

The Jordan 6 was released in 1991 and was designed by Tinker Hatfield. It was the first Air Jordan to feature an inner bootie construction and also the first to be equipped with visible Air-Sole units in the heel and forefoot. The shoe was also famously worn by Michael Jordan during the 1992 NBA Finals, where he hit the series-clinching shot against the Los Angeles Lakers.

Over the years, the Air Jordan 6 has been released in countless colorways, both classic and contemporary. Some of our favorites include the “Bred 6“, the Carmine 6 colorways and the DMP 6 of course. And this Metallic 6 is going to be a colorway to reckon with, for purchase purposes, see details below.

Where To Buy The Air Jordan 6 Metallic Silver

  • Price:$200
  • Release Date: 2022-11-26
  • Style Code:DX2836-001
  • Color: Black / Metallic Silver / Black

Retailer(s)

Nike US, Footlocker, Jimmy Jazz, Snipes, Finishline, JD Sports, DTLR, Champs

You may also purchase it on eBay from our featured sellers, CLICK HERE

Stock Numbers

air jordan 6 black metallic silver stock numbers

Based on the image above, the numbers of pairs produced by size is really high , and that shouldn’t come as a surprise. This is a recurring thing with most General Release Jordan 6’s. I’ll provide you with the actual numbers via Nike SNKRS within the next 24 hours, stay tuned.

Update:

Size 7 (2829), size 7.5 (3183), size 8 (10308), size 8.5 (11577), size 9 (16659), size 9.5 (18090), size 10 (21729), size 10.5 (21216), size 11(22662), size 11.5(12318), size 12 (20592), size 12.5(4866), size 13 (14841), size 14 (4866), size 15 (1749), size 16 (249), size 17 (102), size 18 (93).

total produced via nike SNKRS: 185448 pairs

This represents about 45% of the total inventory produced. If that’s the case, the estimated number of pairs is about 412,107 pairs

Jordan 6 Metallic Silver: Resale Value

air jordan 6 metallic silver resale value by size

Observations

Based on the records above, 82% of the sales resulted in losses ( that is sizes 8-11, 12 and 14). And the remaining 18% led to earnings under $10. The picture is very clear, I wouldn’t recommend reselling this colorway at the moment.  The current inventory being sold probably originated from the Nike employee Store ( where they ‘re sold for up to 50% below the suggested MSRP). This explains why folks are able to sell them for right around the retail price. What else do we learn from these records?

The volatility is about 5% so prices won’t radically change, which can be a positive. Let’s see what the shoe might be worth within the next 6 months or 12 months. Based on our simulations, they are not likely to pass the $260 benchmark even after a year, so I definitely wouldn’t recommend investing in this model now unless you’re able to acquire them for up to 35%to 40% below the MSRP.

Air Jordan 6 Black Metallic Silver DX2836-001 Release Date

Air Jordan 6 Black Metallic Silver DX2836-001 Release Date

Air Jordan 6 Black Metallic Silver DX2836-001 Release Date

Air Jordan 6 Black Metallic Silver DX2836-001 Release Date

Air Jordan 6 Black Metallic Silver DX2836-001 Release Date

Air Jordan 6 Black Metallic Silver DX2836-001 Release Date

Air Jordan 6 Black Metallic Silver DX2836-001 Release Date

Air Jordan 6 Black Metallic Silver DX2836-001 Release Date

Air Jordan 6 Black Metallic Silver DX2836-001 Release Date

Air Jordan 6 Black Metallic Silver Chrome DX2836-001 Release Date
Air Jordan 6 Black Metallic Silver Chrome DX2836-001 Release Date

Air Jordan 6 Black Metallic Silver Chrome DX2836-001 Release Date

Air Jordan 6 Black Metallic Silver Chrome DX2836-001 Release Date

Air Jordan 6 Black Metallic Silver Chrome DX2836-001 Release Date

Air Jordan 6 Black Silver Chrome DX2836-001 Release Dateimages courtesy of Sneakerbardetroit

 

tayib salami
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x