The Air Jordan 6 Bordeaux is set to officially release on September the 4th and retails for $190. The Jordan 6 silhouette appeared during the 1990-1991 season, when Michael Jordan was battling opponents to win his very first ever NBA title. The silhouette is returning for its 30th anniversary, but this time in a more recognizable makeup. This Air Jordan 6 boasts an OG look based on a classic sneaker that’s aged like fine wine, taking inspiration rom the iconic Air Jordan 7 “Bordeaux” colorway. Today we’ll try to come up with an estimate of the possible number of pairs made and their current resale value. The Bordeaux 6 falls will be available via select retailers only. Here is a list of them:
Buy it now on eBay, CLICK HERE
Now we need to set up our assumptions and run our numbers.
- Footlocker will receive about 30% of the total inventory
- Nike will receive about 20%
- Finishline, JD sports & Hibbett will receive 40%
- And the minor retailers will split the remaining 10%
- Based on external sources, Nike US stock# is about 8,000 pairs
Since Nike US stock number is about 8,000 pairs and we assumed that this represented about 20% of the total inventory, then
Total= 8,000 x 5= 40,000 pairs
I’ll assume that the total number of pairs made will fall within the 30,000 pairs to 60,000 pairs interval.
Now let’s talk about resale.
Air Jordan 6 Bordeaux Resale Value
The chart above gives you a breakdown of the average resale value of the Jordan 6 Bordeaux since August the 21st. As you can see it, the highest value recorded on the 21st of August, $532. That’s probably from an impulsive buyer. The last couple of days have been somewhat constant , with average values within the $300-$305 interval. The model that fits the data is the logarithmic function, and I found it to be:
Resale Value=$346-20.3 ln( t) ( t= time elapsed since August 21st)
The shoe drops in about 14 days, so we can project the Resale Value by September 4th to be= $346-$20.3 ln (14)= $292 but realistically I think we’re looking at numbers between $250-$260
Where To Buy The Bordeaux Air Jordan 6 Now
You can buy it now on eBay from our featured sellers via authenticity guaranteed, CLICK HERE
- Puma RS-X Runner Retro 90s Is Available Now For $52.49 Free Shipping - October 23, 2021
- Where To Buy The Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 MX Oat GW3773 - October 23, 2021
- The Nike Air Force 1 First Use University Blue DB3597-400 Is Available Now - October 23, 2021