The Air Jordan 4 Tech White aka the Jordan 4 White Oreo is scheduled to release on Saturday July the 3rd and retails for $190. This morning we’ll attempt to figure our the number of pairs made and the current resale value of the shoe. I can tell you at the outset that there will be considerable numbers available since the shoe falls under the category of GR ( General Release). I can cut the Gordian knot and confidently tell you that between 200,000 pairs and 300,000 pairs will be made. But let’s come up with the list of stockists allocated an inventory, set up our assumptions and see what numbers we can project.
Now let’s set up our assumptions
We’ll go with the following:
- FTL, FTA, Champs and Eastbay will receive 30% of the total inventory
- The remaining major & minor retailers will receive the remaining ⅓
We’ll also add the following assumptions:
- Each regular FTL will receive about 12 pairs, while FTA and Champs will be assigned 12 pairs per store
- Their online stores will receive about a 1/3 of the total the physical stores are receiving
- Eastbay will also receive another 1/3 from the total FTL, FTA and Champs online are receiving.
- HOH locations will be given about 70 pairs each
Running The Numbers:
FTL Physical stores=830 x 12= 9960pairs
HOH = 170 x70=11900 pairs
FTA Physical stores=271×12= 3252 pairs
Champs Physical stores= 547x 12=6564 pairs
Online allocation ( FTL + FTA + Champs)=31676/3=10559 pairs
Eastbay= 10559/3=3520 pairs
Total from FTL, FTA, Champs and Eastbay = (9960+ 11900+ 3252+6564+10559+3520) pairs =45755 pairs let’s say 50,000 pairs because of possible errors in the assumptions
We already established that this number represented about30% of the entire production for North America so the grand total would be:
T= 3 x (50,000) pairs + (50,000)/3=167,000 pairs let say 170,000 pairs
Since this number only represents the production for North America, we can conclude that the total number of pairs made would fall within the
170,000 < Number of Possibly Pairs Made< 350,000
PS: As you all know, I always have to add this disclaimer because every single projection that I make is purely based on assumptions that I have set. It is meant to give you an idea of what to expect, I don’t work any of these brands/retailers I mentioned and have no access to their numbers. I’m only using what is available to create plausible assumptions.
Air Jordan 4 White Oreo Resale Value
The chart above gives you the a breakdown of the average resale value of the Jordan 4 Tech White by day since June the 28th. You can clearly see that the shoe is increasing in value with time. Based on the collected data, the average resale value falls within the $290-$300 range. I actually went ahead and found the equation that captures the data,
Resale value= $6.21 x ( t= time elapsed since June 28) + $296
Based on the equation above, by July the 4th, approximately six days from June the 28th,
The resale value of the Jordan 4 Oreo will be: $6.21 x ( 6) + $296= $333.26. This is all based on the model, I don’t think this will hold but we can certainly be sure that the shoe will sit within the $290-$300 range. Here is a breakdown of the resale value by size.
You can see what sizes to aim for if you’re looking to resell the shoe.
Where To Buy The Air Jordan 4 Tech White Right Now
- Release Date: 2021-07-03
- Style Code:CT8527-100
- Color:White / Tech Grey / Black / Fire Red
- Where To Buy The NBA Nike Air Force 1 Low Lakers DC8874-101 - October 16, 2021
- The Nike Air Force 1 Gets a Christmas Makeover - October 16, 2021
- A Nike Air Max 95 With Pink Camouflage Print Is Dropping Soon - October 16, 2021