The Air Jordan 13 Black Hyper Royal will officially release on December the 19th and retails for $190. Today we’ll try to figure out the possible number of pairs of that could be released and their resale value. Let’s quickly get a list of the major and minor retailers that will carry the shoes in addition to Nike.
I purposely didn’t include the boutiques because their allocation won’t really affect our projection.
Next, let’s set up our assumptions
We’ll go with the following:
- FTL, FTA & Champs will receive 40% of the total inventory
- Nike, the remaining major & minor retailers ( and boutiques as well )will receive the remaining 40%
- We can single out Nike (SNKRS) and assume that they will receive about 20%
We’ll also add the following assumptions:
- Each FTL will receive about 18 pairs, while FTA and Champs will be assigned 12 pairs per store
- Their online stores will receive about a 1/3 of the total the physical stores are receiving
- Eastbay will also receive another 1/3 from the total FTL, FTA and Champs online are receiving.
- HOH locations will be given about 48 pairs each
Running The Numbers:
FTL Physical stores=830 x 18= 14940pairs
HOH = 170 x48=8160pairs
FTA Physical stores=271×12= 3252 pairs
Champs Physical stores= 547x 12=6564 pairs
Online allocation ( FTL + FTA + Champs)=(14940+ 8160+3252+6564)/3=10972 pairs
Eastbay= 10972/3=3658 pairs
Total from FTL, FTA, Champs and Eastbay = (14940+ 8160+3252+6564) pairs +(10972+ 3658) pairs =47546 pairs let’s stretch it to 50,000 pairs
We assumed at the outset that this number represented about 40% of the entire production for North America so the grand total would be:
T= (50,0000+(50,000)+(25,000)=125,000 pairs
Since this number only represents the production for North America, we can conclude that the total number of pairs made would fall within the
125,000 pairs < Number of Possibly Pairs Made< 250,000 pairs and you can give Nike (SNKRS) about 20,000 to 30,000 pairs
PS: As you all know, I always have to add this disclaimer because every single projection that I make is purely based on assumptions that I have set. It is meant to give you an idea of what to expect, I don’t work any of these brands/retailers I mentioned and have no access to their numbers. I’m only using what is available to create plausible assumptions.
Now let’s talk about resale
The chart above gives you a breakdown of the average resale value of the Jordan 13 Back Hyper Royal by day since December the 11th. You can clearly see that there is a negative trend, which means that the resale value has been decreasing by day. The most important days to observe are the last 3 days ( Dec 14-16). The current resale value is in the low $260’s and I think by Saturday December the 19th, the resale value will probably remain within the ($250-$260) range. It might even be a little lower than that. Let’s check out the resale value by size.
You can pretty much see that smaller sizes are reselling for less. Sizes 7.5-12 will probably have an average value within the projected interval ( $250-$260) by the time the shoe releases officially. Larger sizes (13 and above) yield to the highest margins with returns within the ($280-$350) range. You can expect your profit margins to fall within the ($25-$35) for most common sizes. To get the most returns out of this shoe, I’ll encourage you to sell it via eBay.
Product Information/ Where to Buy
Air Jordan 13 ‘Black Hyper Royal’
- Release Date: 2020-12-19
- Style Code:414571-040
- Color:Black / Hyper Royal / Black / White
You can purchase the shoes now on our Shop, see details below
- Where To Buy The Jeremy Scott Adidas Forum 84 Low Wings Money - October 26, 2021
- Nike Kyrie 7 Performance Review & Where To Buy It Under Retail - October 26, 2021
- The Adidas 4DFWD Solar Red GZ8619 Is Releasing Soon - October 26, 2021