I’ve already written a post on fake pairs of the Air Jordan 1 Japan Co.JP Midnight Navy that have hit the market, see link below
Today we’re going to figure out the number of pairs that might’ve been possibly produced. I usually lean on Footlocker’s data to create my assumptions but today I’ll do something different. I’m going to collect my information from international stockists and build the assumptions from there. Sneakerch gave a comprehensive list of international shops that were given the Midnight Navy 1’s , click here to get access the list
Based on the list there is a total 86 international boutiques that will be allocated and that didn’t include Footlocker Europe and Nike Europe. Now let’s set up our assumptions.
- Each boutiques will be given about 120 pairs ( they are operating on the raffle basis)
- Nike & Footlocker Europe will receive 2/3 of the inventory
- The boutiques allocation represent 1/3 of the total inventory from the rest of the world
- The USA allocation will be the same as the allocation for (Nike +Footlocker) Europe + International Stockists
Now let’s run our numbers
Running the Numbers
International stockists allocation: 86 x 120= 10320 pairs
(Nike + Footlocker) Europe= 6960 x 2= 20640 pairs
USA Allocation= 10320 x 3= 30960 pairs
and we can conclude that the total number of pairs will fall within the 40,000 pairs < Total number of pairs made< 70,000 pairs
PS: As you all know, I always have to add this disclaimer because every single projection that I make is purely based on assumptions that I have set. It is meant to give you an idea of what to expect, I don’t work any of these brands/retailers I mentioned and have no access to their numbers. I’m only using what is available to create plausible assumptions.
Now let’s look at the shoe’s current resale value on third party marketplaces.
The graph above gives you a breakdown of the average resale value of the Jordan 1 Co.jp Navy by day since November the 2nd. We can make some strong inferences here and project that the resale value will probably sit within the ($240-$260) price range. I don’t see these shoes decreasing at all as time progresses, I actually think that by the time we hit Christmas, the resale value will hit the low $300’s. Let’s take a look at the sizes with the highest returns.
sizes 6 and 6.5 recorded the highest revenues ($296, $326), it’s safe to say that smaller sizes will definitely be more profitable. But overall as we observed earlier that average resale price of the Jordan 1 co.jp midnight navy will fall be somewhere between $250 and $260. The shoe retails for $170 before tax and roughly $182 after tax, so you can expect your profit margins to fall within the ($45 to $60) for mark ups within the (25% to 30%) interval.
Product Information/Where to Buy
Air Jordan 1 Japan Co.JP Midnight Navy
- Release Date:11-14-2020
- Style Code:DC1788-100
- Color:White / Midnight Navy / Metallic Silver
Buy via StockX-CLICK HERE
Or You can purchase the shoes now on eBay from our featured sellers, CLICK HERE or banner below
- How To Spot & Identify The Fake Air Jordan 1 Black Metallic Gold - November 26, 2020
- Air Jordan 1 High BlackMetallic Gold 555088-032, How Many Pairs Possibly Made & Resell - November 25, 2020
- Air Jordan 4 Fire Red DC7770-160 How Many Pairs Possibly Made & Resell - November 24, 2020