Adidas Yeezy Foam Runner Desert Sand Release Date & Resale Value

adidas yeezy foam runner desert sand RELEASE DATE AND RESALE VALUE
Spread the love

The Adidas Yeezy Foam Runner Desert Sand is the perfect earth-toned comfortable clog for your summer needs. Its unique foam compound blended with lightweight EVA and harvested algae provides ample ventilated comfort. The perforations throughout the clog provide extra ventilation and breathability, making this shoe perfect for any hot summer day. Whether you’re hitting the beach or exploring a new city, the Yeezy Foam Runner ‘Desert Sand’ is a great choice for your next adventure. If you’re planning on grabbing a pair, refer to the details below.

adidas Yeezy Foam Runner 'Desert Sand' GV6843 release date

Where To Buy The Adidas Yeezy Foam Runner Desert Sand

  • Price:$90
  • Release Date: 2022-06-11
  • Style Code:GV6843
  • Color: Desert Sand / Desert Sand / Desert Sand

Retailer(s)

Adidas, SNS

Buy it now on eBay, CLICK HERE

Buy it via StockX, CLICK HERE

Yeezy Foam Runner Desert Sand: Resale Value

adidas yeezy foam runner desert sand resale value vs time

From the chart above, the average sale price has been decreasing by roughly $20 every day. The current resale value is $192, but ironically this is still a really good price based on the initial low investment. Most Yeezy Runners tend to sell for prices between $160 and $200, and the desert sand colorway won’t be the exception. Let’s find the five number summary for additional insights.

Minimum: 176
Quartile Q1: 187.75
Median: 198.5
Quartile Q3: 207
Maximum: 295

From our five number summary, we can see that the lowest the shoe sold for was $176 (size 11), while the highest sale recorded was $295 (size 7). But the size 7 has since gone down to $213. 1/4 of the shoes sold for values from $176 to $188 ( 4 size 8, 6 size 10, and 2 size 11). Half sold for prices between $188 and $207 ( 1 size 6, 4 size 8, 3 size 9, 4 size 10, 5 size 11, 8 size 12). Another 1/4 sold for prices from $207 to $295 (a size 5, 2 size 6, 5 size 7, 2 size 8, a size 10). Let’s also note that most pairs in the top 25% have since gone down to more reasonable values. There were five outliers ( irregular values on the high side)

Set of outliers: {240, 276, 283, 289, 295} and they correspond to sizes 7,8,10,6 and 7 respectively.

Without the outliers, the average sale price of the shoe is $198, leading to a +$84 margin for a 87.5% mark up, this is really good. The chart below will give you a breakdown of the current earnings per size sold.

adidas yeezy foam runner desert sand resale value vs size

Approximately 63 percent of sales recorded result in profit margins of $80 to $90, while the remaining 37 percent result in profit margins of $100 or higher. Obviously, sizes 7 and under have the highest earnings. However, most sizes are just as good. This is a shoe that you should be able to buy and sell right away. I will not recommend it as a long-term option ( because the constant restocks).

Verdict

Great short investment option. Do not hold onto it as prices will experience a very slow growth. For other breakdowns like this, be sure to visit our projection page, CLICK HERE

 

tayib salami
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x