I wrote a projection post on the Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Black earlier this morning, if you’ve missed it, I’ll invite you to check out the link below
This is a shoe that a lo of people are targeting for resale purposes and this post is intended to guide throughout the process. This time I decided to only lean on eBay’s data see charts below
The obvious observation we can make here is that sizes 8 and 11 sold the highest number. The chart only shows you the sales recorded from Mid October to November the 26th. Now let’s see the average sale price per size and also the sizes that are selling the highest.
Sizes 5 and 5.5 had the highest average sale value but the overall performance of the shoe on eBay is incredible. Let me also give you a full breakdown of the average profit by size ( once the eBay, shipping and paypal fees are deducted).
eBay fees= 10%, paypal fee= 4%, shipping= $15 on average
Clearly sizes 5 and 5.5 yield to the highest profit- $247.66 amd $236.46 respectively. But the shoe overall yields to very good margins if sold on eBay. The Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 Black has a retail price tag of $237 after tax ( if you live in MD). And the Jordan 11 Black Red has the same retail price ( $237); but when I evaluated the Jordan 11 yesterday, the highest profit was about $18.21 which is significantly less the lowest profit earned from the Yeezy ( $83.40).
For those that like the Stock Market and its terminologies, my recommendation would be a STRONG BUY
For the average reseller,
- You can buy and sell it right away and aim for the sizes that yield to the maximum profit ( see chart above)
- You can also hold this shoe ( I’m assuming that it will decrease in value by 6% upon release date and will regain some momentum in about 14 days) so holding will also be a brilliant idea.
- It all depends on your budget, if you have enough capital, I’ll say hold it for 60 days and sell it then, but if you’re on a tight budget, then sell it right away
- If your plan was to buy and resell the Jordan 11 Black Red, I’ll strongly encourage you to abandon that idea and focus on the Yeezy instead.
- Check Out The Tom & Jerry Primo 1 Custom Shoes - January 20, 2021
- How To Spot & Identify The Fake Air Jordan 1 Trophy Room, Can we Actually Be Sure? - January 20, 2021
- How Limited Is The Air Jordan 4 Starfish CW7183-100 , Resell & Where To Buy It - January 19, 2021