I already wrote a post about the number of pairs of the 2019 Air Jordan 11 Black Red aka “Bred 11” that could be possibly made, if you didn’t read that post be sure to check out the link below
When I made my first projection I used a linear model because there wasn’t that much data available to work with. Footlocker and its derivatives haven’t updated their release map yet but it is confirmed that the Jordan 11 Black Red will be a general release sneaker- every retailer will be carrying this item. And since that’s the case making a projection for North America shouldn’t be such a difficult task. So this morning I took a count of most of the major & minor retailers as well as sneaker boutiques that will be selling the Bred 11, then set some assumptions and computer the numbers to come up with a reasonable estimate of the number of pairs that might have been produced. First let’s quickly look at the number of major, minor & boutiques.
Since these boutiques do not have several physical locations, I’ll only list them:
bowsandarrows , Wish ATL, Concepts, Extra Butter, Sneaker Politics, Heist NYC,Nice Kicks, Packer shoes, Renarts, Social Status, Rockcity Kicks, Bodega,Common wealth, FootzoneNYC
Now let’s set up our assumptions
- Footlocker, Champs, Footaction will receive about 1/4 of the entire production
- Footlocker, Champs, Footaction online will receive about 1/3 of the stock the physical locations are receiving
- Since there are about 170 HOH ( house of hoops by footlocker locations) , we’ll assign a total of 70 pairs per HOH, 36 pairs per regular FTL store, 24 pairs per Champs and Footaction stores
- Eastbay will be also given 1/3 of the total allocation FTL,FTA & Champs are receiving
FTL, FTA & Champs ( physical stores)= (170 x70) + (36 x725) + ( 24 x 547)+ ( 24 x270)=57608 let say 60,000 ( I’m taking it up to 60,000 because several stores may even get more than the numbers fro my assumptions
FTL, FTA & Champs ( online)= 60000/3=20000
Total From FTL, FTA and Champs= 60,000+20,000+6667=86667 let say 90,000 pairs
and the Grand total for North America alone will be =90000 x4 = 360,000
If you take into consideration Europe, Asia, Africa ( basically the rest of the world) , we can easily multiply that number by 4 and project the total number of pairs produced to be:
360000 x 4=1,440,000 basically 1.4 million. In my previous post the linear model projected 1.7 so we’ll see.
PS: As you all know, I always have to add this disclaimer because every single projection that I make is purely based on assumptions that I have set. It is meant to give you an idea of what to expect, I don’t work any of these brands/retailers I mentioned and have no access to their numbers. I’m only using what is available to create plausible assumptions.
Be sure to check out the post below where I talk about the resale value of the sneaker
You can buy the Air jordan 11 Black Red Bred from the legitimate sellers via eBay authenticity guaranteed, CLICK HERE
- Quick Look At The Reebok Question Mid I3 Motorsports GX7925 & Buy It Now - April 15, 2021
- How To Spot & Identify The Fake Jordan 5 Raging Bull Part 2 - April 14, 2021
- How To Spot & Identify The Fake Air Jordan 1 High Hyper Royal - April 14, 2021