Adidas continues to drop some gems that eluding many of us because we are so dependent on sneaker blogs to keep us informed. I often visit my local malls to scan the walls of retailers to see what is new. A couple of days ago, I came across a new pair of women’s Adidas NMD R1 in Black & White with a tape logo adorning the edge adjacent to the misdole. The shoe immediately caught my attention and I proceeded to take a few pictures of it.
It features an all black knitted upper with white highlights on the ankle liner and the logos. The customary three bands on each the lateral and medial sides are subtle and embedded within built of the shoe. The technical features are as follows:
• Easy, slip-on design and lace closure deliver a secure fit.
• Rubber heel pull tab with adidas branding for easy on and off.
• Molded EVA midsole plugs for comfort and impact protection.
• Low-cut design for added mobility.
• Rubber outsole provides optimal traction for everyday use.
Wmns Adidas NMD R1 Black White
style#FV7307, $130, Available Now
- Is It Possible To StopSneaker Bots From Taking Over The Next Sneaker Raffle ? - July 31, 2021
- Beware Of The Fake Air Jordan 1 Bred Patent - July 29, 2021
- Nice Kicks x ASICS Gel Lyte III OG Nice Cream, Resale & Where To Buy - July 29, 2021