The Reebok Question Mid Yellow Toe is officially releasing on the last day of the year 2020 and retails for $140. A couple of weeks ago, the brand dropped another gem, the Question Mid Street Sleigh, see link below for details on that model.
This latest iteration was inspired by the late Kobe Bryant sneaker free agency during the 2002-2003 NBA season. The black mamba was spotted with several sneakers throughout that particular season i.e Jordan 3 PE in Lakers colorways and several Reebok Questions as well. The Yellow Toe edition was dressed in a white based upper with yellow and purple accents in keeping with the classic purple and gold Lakers’ jersey. The technical features of the shoes are as follows:
- Tumbled leather upper with synthetic nubuck toe overlay brings durability and strength.
- Webbed gillies with TPU reinforcement give you a snug feel.
- Molded synthetic heel adds stability.
- Soft Hexalite cushion offers undeniable comfort.
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides traction and durability.
Product Information/ Where To Buy
Reebok Question Mid Yellow Toe
- Release Date: 2020-12-31
- Style Code:FX4278
- Color:White / Yellow / Ultraviolet
You can buy it now on eBay from our featured sellers, CLICK HERE
- Where To Buy The Jeremy Scott Adidas Forum 84 Low Wings Money - October 26, 2021
- Nike Kyrie 7 Performance Review & Where To Buy It Under Retail - October 26, 2021
- The Adidas 4DFWD Solar Red GZ8619 Is Releasing Soon - October 26, 2021