Introducing the Nike Air Huarache Liverpool—the perfect shoes for any Kopite. With red-and-white checked graphics and interchangeable patches, these shoes let you show your team spirit loud and proud. Plus, the team crest on the heel adds an extra bit of flair. Whether you’re cheering in the stands or just strutting your stuff around town, these shoes will help you display your Liverpool pride like never before. If you’re interested in purchasing a pair, see release details below. The shoe is only going to be available in Nike stores in Europe.
Nike Air Huarache Liverpool Release Information
- Price: 129.99 euros
- Release Date: 2021-12-01 live at 12 am
- Style Code:DN5080-100
- Color: White / Chrome Yellow / Rush Red
Where To Buy
You can also purchase it on eBay right now via our featured sellers, CLICK HERE
- Inspired by water-skiing, the upper’s stretchy fabric hugs your foot for an incredible feel.
- Originally designed for performance running, Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- Caged heel adds support and pairs with elongated tongue to keep the early ’90s look you love.
- Cushioned inner sleeve stretches to your foot for an oh-so-personalised fit.
- Introducing The Huatunan Vans Year Of The Tiger Collection - January 27, 2022
- The Nike Air Max2 CB 94 Suns Is Certainly A Must Have, Here’s Where To Buy It + Resale Value - January 27, 2022
- The NBA Nike Dunk Low EMB 75th Anniversary Knicks Is Getting Restocked + Resale Value - January 27, 2022