The Under Armour Curry 6 Fox Theater is releasing in a few days and I have to say that I really like this silhouette. I don’t think UA has done enough campaigns for the shoe but the one thing that was done right naturally by Steph Curry was to send two pairs of the Curry 6 to a young girl named Riley who had sent him a letter complaining about the fact that the Steph’s signature sneakers were only available in boys’s sizes. This is the only event that created a lot of buzz for the upcoming Curry 6 , and this is type of good publicity UA needed. Here are the technical features of the UA Curry 6 courtesy of Under Armour.
- Fully knit upper for a breathable, compression-like fit that delivers lightweight directional strength
- Full-length UA HOVR™ cushioning for explosive return & a zero gravity feel
- External heel counter for added stability & support
- Full-length speed plate keeps you on your toes so you can blow right by defenders
- Split outsole design increases court contact for superior traction
- Unique outsole pattern for added traction & flexibility in the toe box
- Weight: 12 oz