The Women’s Nike Dunk High Aluminum is set to officially release on August the 3rd and retails for $110. I don’t think there is any specific inspiration behind this model, all we know is that it is dressed in the UNC colors. And that is consistent with Nike’s edit to amplify campaign that aims to give consumers what they want. The color palette is White and Aluminum. The White leather foundation, nylon tongues, and midsole are coupled with Aluminum Blue leather and Swoosh overlays on this model. The design is completed with the same light tint on the laces, liner, tongue labels, footbed, and rubber outsole.
Nike Dunk High Aluminum Release Details
- Release Date: 2021-08-03
- Style Code:DD1869-107
- Color:White / Aluminum
You can also purchase it on eBay from our featured sellers via authenticity guaranteed, CLICK HERE
- Crisp leather upper has a slight sheen and ages to soft perfection.
- Foam midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Padded, high-top collar adds an old-school look that feels comfortable.
- Bold colorblocking features retro colors for additional throwback vibes.
- Rubber outsole with classic hoops pivot circle adds durability, traction, and heritage style.
- High collar adds comfort to a vintage silhouette.
- Foam insole adds a layer of comfort.
- Perforations on toe aid ventilation
- How To Spot & Identify The Fake Air Jordan 13 Obsidian Dark Powder Blue - September 23, 2021
- The Vans Rassvet First Ever Collaboration Is Out Now - September 23, 2021
- The Eric Emanuel EE Basic Short Cheetah Collection Is Available Now - September 23, 2021