The Nike SB Dunk Low Stingwater Magic Mushroom DH7650-600, Where to Buy & How Many Pairs Possibly Made?

Nike SB Dunk Low Stingwater Magic Mushroom DH7650-600

Sharing is caring!

The Nike SB Dunk Low Stingwater Magic Mushroom is set to officially release on May the 10th and retails for $125. I went to Nike’s website to read a bit about the inspiration behind this shoe and came up with the following information,

Since its inception, Stingwater has used mischievous graphics and unconventional taglines to stand out from the crowd. The label has largely confined its lighthearted aesthetic to essential apparel—until now. This release sees the imprint branch out into the wide world of footwear, with one of Stingwater’s central motifs—mushrooms, and their mythical properties—serving as primary inspiration for an unprecedented take on the SB Dunk.
The makeup is anchored by bold shades of University Red, with material overlays featuring a safari print that mimics the top of a mushroom. Embroidery on each heel inverts Nike’s iconic Futura wordmark, while additional stitch-work behind each tongue advises the wearer to “empty your mind” in search of new perspective. In another nod to fungi, the shoe’s inner lining mimics the gill of a mushroom. The style also includes a hidden zip pocket for discreet storage. Finally, a clear jewel Swoosh combines with scattered lettering to boldly brand this quirky creation.

I collected a list of boutiques that will be carrying this model upon release date, see list below

Stockists: Atlas, Renarts, Extra Butter, Frames, 35thnorth, Bigairlab, SelectSkateshop, Undefeated, CCS, Premier, Atmos, PLA Skate, Consortium, Passport, Beyond Store, and Nike USA and Europe of course.

I didn’t get an opportunity to write a projection on the number of pairs possibly made but we can make some inferences based on the information above. If we assume that Nike is going to get about 60% of the entire inventory and assign the remaining 40% to the confirmed boutiques cited, we can come up with some decent numbers.

Let’s assume that each boutique receives about 20 pairs of each size of the Nike SB Dunk Low Stingwater Magic Mushroom. There are about 10 sizes between 8-14. We’ve also only confirmed only 17 stockiest. Given these numbers we can come up with the following estimate:

Number of pairs per stockist for men’s sizes = 20 x 10 pairs=200 pairs

Total number of pairs for all stockists: 200 x 17 =3400 pairs for all the boutiques:

Since we assumed that this number only represents 40% of the entire inventory, we can assume that the Total inventory is:

Total= (3400)+ (3400)+(3400/2)=8500 pairs

I will stretch this number to 10,000 pairs and we can assume that the number of Pairs produced will fall within the 85,00 to 10,000 pairs interval.

PS: As you all know, I always have to add this disclaimer because every single projection that I make is purely based on assumptions that I have set. It is meant to give you an idea of what to expect, I don’t work any of these brands/retailers I mentioned and have no access to their numbers. I’m only using what is available to create plausible assumptions.

Stingwater x Nike SB Dunk Low Magic Mushroom Information

  • Price: $125
  • Release Date: 2021-05-10
  • Style Code: DH7650-600
  • Color: University Red / White

You can buy it now on eBay from our featured sellers via authenticity guaranteed, CLICK HERE

Nike SB Dunk Low Stingwater Magic Mushroom DH7650-600 Nike SB Dunk Low Stingwater Magic Mushroom DH7650-600 Nike SB Dunk Low Stingwater Magic Mushroom DH7650-600

tayib salami