The Nike Cortez Basic Leather Forest Gump Is On Sale Now For $56.25 With Free Shipping via eastbay.com. This iconic sneaker was designed by legendary track coach Bill Bowerman and has been a mainstay in the sports and fashion worlds for over 50 years. It’s hard to believe that a sneaker could be so cool that it would be named after an Academy Award winning movie, but the Cortez Forest Gump is just that. With its old-school look and comfortable fit, these sneakers are perfect for anyone who wants to add a little bit of style to their everyday wardrobe. So don’t miss your chance to own a piece of history – order your pair today! see details below
Where To Buy The Nike Cortez Basic Leather Forest Gump
Use code BLF25 at checkout! via Eastbay, CLICK HERE
- Low-cut collar allows for flexible movement.
- Nylon, leather and/or suede upper delivers a premium look.
- Lightweight wedge EVA midsole ensures daylong comfort.
- Herringbone rubber outsole provides durability and traction.
- Color: White/Varsity Red/Varsity Royal
- Style# 819719-103