The New Balance 990 V1 Grey officially released on July the 9th and is available now for purchase. The brand has been releasing gems for years, and as of late the 992 models has been trending. Several colorways have been flying off retailers’ shelves but the 990v1 silhouette has an unmatched look to it. As soon as I fixated my eyes on it, I was instantly a fan. Here a little history of the 990’s model courtesy of New Balance,
In the spring of 1978, we gave our designers the go-ahead on an ambitious undertaking: develop the very best running shoe, regardless of the time it takes or the money it costs. The result was the 990, a shoe that’s been raising the bar on quality ever since. A perfect blend of cushioning and style, this shoe looks as good on your morning run as it does on the runway.
The NB990 V1 is original that started it all, it was the brand’s first archival model release from the 990 Version Series. The shoe features a grey upper with red highlights and a sticker near the mid section bearing the words “version 1” as a nod to the very first model of the 990. Here is a breakdown of its main features:
- Design features ruby-colored details that represent the 40th anniversary of the 990
- ENCAP midsole cushioning combines lightweight foam with a durable polyurethane rim to deliver all-day support
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit
- New Balance MADE contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance’s US sales.
- Pigskin and mesh upper
Where To Buy The New Balance 990 v1 Grey
- Truth For Life E50 | Jesus, The Founder Of Our Salvation, Hebrews 2:5-9 Part 1 - October 17, 2021
- Where To Buy The NBA Nike Air Force 1 Low Lakers DC8874-101 - October 16, 2021
- The Nike Air Force 1 Gets a Christmas Makeover - October 16, 2021