The Air Jordan 9 Racer Blue is releasing on Saturday January the 25th and will be retailing for $190. The shoe comes in a black, white, and racer blue color combination and features a nubuck upper with 3M reflective iridescent trimming and blue highlights in the branded areas. The Jordan 9 silhouette was my shoe of choice for performance purposes during my active basketball playing days. Here is a quick breakdown of the main features of the shoe
- Suede, synthetic leather and textile materials offer lightweight durability and support with a premium look and feel.
- Encapsulated Air-Sole units under the heel and forefoot provide lightweight cushioning.
Accessibility: As you can see, I didn’t write an extensive projection post on the Air Jordan 9 Racer Blue, which means it will be available in substantial quantities. I’m expecting its retail price to drop by 20% within the next couple of months. I wrote a post in which I came to the conclusion that most GR ( General Release ) sneakers lose about 10-20% of their retail value within the first 15 days after their release date, so be patient. You can read the post, see link below
You can buy the Air Jordan 9 Racer Blue now on eBay from our featured sellers in the listings below
img via Sneakernews
- Air Jordan 12 Low Super Bowl DC1059-001, How Many Pairs Possibly Made, Resell & Buy It Now - January 27, 2021
- Air Jordan 9 Black University Gold CT8019-070, How Many Made, Resell & Where To Buy? - January 26, 2021
- My Thoughts & Observations On Fakes And UA Sneakers - January 25, 2021