There’s no denying that panda-themed sneakers are having a moment right now. It seems like every brand is coming out with their own version of the popular style, and the latest to join the fray is none other than Jordan Brand. The Air Jordan 1 Mid Split White and Black is a clean and simple take on the trend.
The shoe is constructed of a full tumbled leather upper with white and black overlays on the lateral and medial sides, respectively. The split nylon tongues add a bit of visual interest, while the white midsole and black rubber outsole complete the look. This sneaker is easy to wear with just about anything, so it’s perfect for those who want to try out the panda trend without going too crazy. For purchase purposes, refer to the details below
Where To Buy The Air Jordan 1 Mid Split White Black
- Release Date: 2022-10-06
- Style Code:DR0501-101
- Color: Black / White
Buy it now on eBay, CLICK HERE
Or via StockX, CLICK HERE
Jordan 1 Mid Split White Black: Resale Value
The chart gives us a summary of the average sale price of the shoe by size, with the earnings/losses associated with each. From the records, we can see that 54% of the sales resulted in losses ( sizes 10.5, 11.5,12,5.5,6.5, 6 and 7). The remaining 46% led to profit margins under $15. This isn’t looking very good for resellers. And the only way one can explain the poor performance is that the shoe is available at the Nike Employee store where most of the items are 40% to 50% below their suggested retail price. And I can guarantee that up to a 1,000 pairs of these Jordan 1 Mid Split made their way to the Employee store.
Before you see any significant change in the current resale value, you’ll have to wait at least until 1,000 to 2,000 pairs are sold on third party marketplaces. Until then, I will not recommend picking up a pair for resale purposes. What does this mean to the average Saturday morning reseller? This means you should forget about reselling this particular colorway. But for folks with capital to invest, I’ll highly recommend picking up at least 10 pairs, preferably in sizes that are performing well now ( sizes8.5-9). You won’t see any significant changes in the resale value not till 12-14 months from today. But this is a shoe with a great potential for growth. I’ll monitor the prices closely and update the post in about 45 days, stay tuned.
pictures courtesy of Sneakerbardetroit