The NB 574 is still one of my go to models, it’s affordable, comfortable and fit for all occasions. By now you ought to know that most sneaker brands are revamping their classic sneakers with better technology for multiple purposes. And the lifestyle/ casual niche is where the youth is at, so for brands to survive the shifting taste in the market, they have to give the rebellious youth what they want; Adidas has been able to capture that market but several other brands including New Balance are also gaining some significant grounds and the NB 574 S summer collection aims to bridge the gap between performance and style. It will include two colorways as follows:
Both colorways will feature premium suede materials with reflective underlays and a breathable mesh upper. the customary New Balance “N” logo wll hit both side panels and additional branding can be spotted on the outside the tongue and the sockliner. The shoes will also sport the brand’s Fresh Foam cushioning and an Abzorb crash pad for a new level of comfort. Additional features include black and red detailing to the sole unit, inspired by the brand’s original 574 black and red shoe box from the 1990’s.
- Name: New Balance 574 S ,$99
- Colour: Black
- Style#: M574SAB
- Name: New Balance 574 S, $99
- Colour: White
- Style#: M574SAW
LAUNCH DATE JULY 15, WHERE TO BUY?
- How To Spot & Identify The Fake Nike SB Dunk Low Lobster Orange - January 25, 2023
- This $19.99 Phat Farm Lay UP LE Sneaker Is A Good Alternative To The Air Force 1 - January 25, 2023
- Don’t Try To Resell The Air Jordan 2 Muslin, Fantastic News For Buyers - January 25, 2023