Welcome to Tuesday’s edition of quick look , today we are checking out the Nike Air Huarache Peace Love Swoosh. The shoe was introduced as part of the celebration of the 30th anniversary of this classic silhouette. It is dressed in a mismatched color scheme, with a neoprene base and White leather overlays. On the right shoe, Teal with an Orange rear pull tab is used, while Magenta with Volt rear pulls is used on the left. Both have Black toes, “Peace, Love, Swoosh” emblems on the lateral cage, and insoles. Each pair features an all white midsole as well, for more details see video below
Nike Air Huarache Peace Love Swoosh Release Details & Where to Buy
Style Code: DM8152-100
Release Date: No actual date given
Buy it now from our shop, CLICK HERE
Here is a breakdown of the main features of the shoe:
• Leather, spandex, neoprene, textile, and thermoplastic materials make up the interior neoprene stretch bootie for a snug fit (TPU).
• Two levels of customized eyelets
• The tongue has the iconic Air Huarache logo.
• Flexible TPU heel clasp for increased support; cushioning Thick Phylon foam sole for added comfort.
- Puma RS-X Runner Retro 90s Is Available Now For $52.49 Free Shipping - October 23, 2021
- Where To Buy The Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 MX Oat GW3773 - October 23, 2021
- The Nike Air Force 1 First Use University Blue DB3597-400 Is Available Now - October 23, 2021