Welcome to Tuesday’s edition of quick look, today we’re checking out the Black Vans Wayvee Tyson. I came across it several days ago during my Friday sneaker scouting. The shoe was created to test the boundaries of fashion and advancement. The Wayvee boasts a unique suede top with reinforced mesh sections, backed by Vans pro rider Tyson Peterson. Vans’ Duracap rubber underlay at the toe, LuxLiner inner for a sock-like feel, and a supportive yet flexible Wafflecup outsole are also included. Check video for more details
Where To Buy The Black Vans Wayvee Tyson
You can purchase it now from our shop, CLICK HERE
Here is a breakdown of the shoes’ main features courtesy of vans
- Suede and translucent mesh uppers offer durability and breathability, while an updated lacing system made of ghillie and reinforced eyelets creates extra lace protection.
- DURACAP™ reinforced toe caps provide extra durability where skateboarders need it most, while the internal cage offers additional reinforcement.
- The interior LuxLiner™ provides a consistent fit over the life of the shoe.
- Our most visually expressive WAFFLECUP™ outsole is the best of both worlds, providing superior boardfeel, maximum support, and durability.
- Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds help protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
- The Adidas 4DFWD Solar Red GZ8619 Is Releasing Soon - October 26, 2021
- The So So Def Adidas Trae Young 1 Atlanta H69000 Is Available Now - October 26, 2021
- Where To Buy The Nike Dunk Low Pale Coral DD1873-100 - October 25, 2021